Ahhh, Spring has sprung..

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I'll take the bugs but those damn chiggers or red bugs and skeeters I can live without!

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I guess I should have added ticks but, you would have thought I was talking about democrats.
At least ticks fall off when full. But democrats, keep sucking till victim is dry!

concord

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Per the "Spring has sprung...", the same feral cats come to mate around my house, spray, mate and make a ruckus at end of March. Always hoping for rain to help wash the smell away!

Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.
Reaction score
But in Alaska the mosquitoes are the size of B 52s.
Alaska is a hell hole. I have done enough 'training' there for a life time and never want to step foot on that soil again. The marshes, the cold, the dust and the FUKING BLOOD SUCKERS! OMG! I had to actually evacuate a few of my Marines from being saturated and overcome from bites...one mental, and one physical. I have never encountered such a thing before. Even in the Philippines or Japan, Guam or the Soloman Islands. Never-ever. When I hear people say they are going to Alaska for vacation...I can't help but cringe and pucker my balloon knot. Screw that.