5 MegaGixel 1/1.8" low light destroyer for $90-AVOID LONGSE JUNK

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Hey @klasipca - I was browsing Ebay this evening and came across a few images I knew i'd seen before. Took me a few minutes to find this thread again but pretty sure these are yours...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4MP-HD-1080P-4X-4X-Optical-Motorized-Zoom-Outdoor-PoE-Onvif-Security-IP-Camera-/391524102596?hash=item5b28a7b1c4:g:t~QAAOSwbsBXonFu
Thanks I have seen Ali sellers for Hikvision to steal some pictures but this one didn't even bother to match to the cam they are selling.

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
These liars need to be outed. So here goes. Ebay sellers [FONT=&amp]shoppingcctv are scam artists. They are using images from [/FONT]klasipca's[FONT=&amp] posts to sell cameras that are different that the ones used to take the images. Do not buy from [/FONT]shoppingcctv. They are perpetuating a fraud.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
The seller must be a regular here then and got the feedback :)

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The klasipca images have been removed, but the smell of slime still permeates their Google store atmosphere. barf.gif

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
All of these little lies which we find in politics, the media, in press releases, on the web, etc.. makes it difficult for me to believe much of the information I consume. I am slowly being transformed into a profound cynic by it all.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Scepticism is OK.
Cynicism not so OK.
All of these little lies which we find in politics,
We had so much of this in the recent EU referendum it's hard not to end up cynical ... at least about politicians.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

essjay

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Rather than contact them just report the item to eBay. It's a bigger pain in their a$$ to have to relist the item

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
too bad the forums cant watermark the fuck out of all hosted images for people under a certain post count ;)

Reaction score
Requested a quote for one of these from amanda @ longse this weekend, and should be receiving it in another week or so... Thanks to everyone for all your excellent reviews and evaluations. Anyone else notice the HeroSpeed website being unavailable this weekend and today?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I noticed it too but if you want the latest firmware it's best to contact them directly as they usually lag behind with hero website

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Received recently newsletter from Longse, it looks like they are adding UI features among other things by including HTTPs port, separate RTSP port as well as DST support, but the interesting part is that they claim to have support for Chrome. Will check if it's true. Attached is the newsletter.

Attachments