4 Days To Australia

netnode

n3wb
Reaction score
Hm, how do you guys get the shipping data?
I ordered directly from Andy last week, and he said to arrange the shipping on the 10th.
But after that I did not hear from him anymore. No tracking number, no ETA. I asked 2 times via email, but no reply. Its confusing, because up until then he was super quick answering my emails.
Does anybody know if he might be on holiday?
Andy should have emailed you the tracking number, that's if he has actually shipped it?

I must say that I am not all that impressed with the purchase, I ordered via aliexpress on 6th March as he stated cameras were being shipped on the Wednesday. Then on the Thursday when I checked on aliexpress to see if it had been shipped (they hadn't), the price of the camera had been reduced? I contacted Andy and he said to cancel the aliexpress order as HikVision hadn't shipped the cameras (drop shipping?).

Did all that and Andy sent me a pay pal invoice which I paid and then after getting the Fedex tracking number and informed it will take 3 to 4 business days, I waited and waited way past the 4 days quoted. Got a bit upset with Andy and he said he would re direct my cameras to a friend of his, then I there was a Fedex exception for a change of address. I saw red and after some emails to him, he said it was now being sent direct to me again.

That said, I have no idea when I will get the cameras, they are shown as being expected tomorrow, I am not very hopeful as Fedex are in meltdown, a very bad company!

So, Andy is around, however, from where I sit I suspect he is having a few issues, not on holiday!

Maybe if you used pay pal you need to start a dispute, that got his attention when I did it.

final

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Well, Andy offered that I order per Email so he can send it to me via a route that avoids extra taxes. I got a paypal invoice and payed per paypal.
I will try to contact him again, I am hesitant to open a disput on paypal because i am sure he is one busy man.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Oh, I get it. About @netnode order The shipment already at Singapore now. And we talk a lot on the emails about this shipment.
From last week all shipment to Australia has around 5days delay.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Well, Andy offered that I order per Email so he can send it to me via a route that avoids extra taxes. I got a paypal invoice and payed per paypal.
I will try to contact him again, I am hesitant to open a disput on paypal because i am sure he is one busy man.
All sorted, i forgot to add the tracking on paypal. Free tax way need around 2 weeks can be delivered.
Shipment firstly go to Europe via normal air, and then pick up by DHL when pass the Europe customs.

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If you set up free accounts with UPS, FedEx, and DHL then you will get notifications whenever ANYTHING is being shipped to you via one of those companies.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
If you've lived this long on Planet Earth and have your eyes open, you know shit happens. I don't know why people get so uptight over a delivery. Yeah I like fast shipping. But sometimes things get delayed. My Gf orders cheap crap on Amazon all the time. She knows how to Pick em...:facepalm: , Nearly everything she orders takes weeks. She and her sister buy at rock bottom prices for junk high heel shoes and get uppity, when they find out estimated delivery date is 4 weeks out.
For Fucks sake it's Winter, you dont need High heels this fucking week. Jesus H Christ in a chicken Basket.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@Flintstone61 so true! I once ordered something that was within my state. Made it to my local postal office for delivery within 2 days, then got sent out of state and sat for 4 weeks and then made it's way back. A month for something within 200 miles of me!

Sometimes international deliveries get held up for lots of reasons. Heck I once ordered two cameras that were each in their own box and the labels were 1 of 2 and 2 of 2. Both made it to the US, but one was left on the plane and went back to China and then flown back to the US the next day while the other one went out for delivery, so I got box 2 of 2 in 2 days and box 1 of 2 in 3 days LOL.

netnode

n3wb
Reaction score
If you've lived this long on Planet Earth and have your eyes open, you know shit happens. I don't know why people get so uptight over a delivery.
People have choices when buying online, me, I buy from the seller who has good feedback especially when it comes to shipping parcels. I also look to see what shipping company is being used as some are very slow as in China Post.

If a seller tells me that they will ship within a few days and delivery will be about 5 days, then I have no reason to disbelieve them.

If the end result is that the seller was informed by the shipping company that their 5 day delivery would not happen and it could be a few weeks and I was not told, then that choice was taken away from me. There may have been another seller with the same product using a more reliable carrier that I could have used!

I received this from Fedex: Once a FedEx label is generated, the commitment date would be provide to the shipper and I am unsure why the shipper did not advise on the additional days it would take for the package to transit .