4 Days To Australia

Crows

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
IPC-T5442TM-AS-LED picked up from Andy on Wednesday at 17.03 ---- Arrived South Australia on Sunday at 17.49 .
4 days to reach Oz , that's unbelievable.?...I can't even get delivery that quickly when I purchase something in my own State ,...you must have friends in high places Andy .
Thanks for your advice and outstanding service .20201104_110821.jpg

netnode

n3wb
Reaction score
I ordered two cameras from Andy on 6th March via his Aliexpress page. Order time: 15:14 Mar. 06 2021
He had stated on this forum orders would be shipped on the following Wednesday 10th March.
He then said the order would not now be shipped until Tuesday 16th March.
He suggested I cancel the aliexpress purchase as he can ship quicker if I bought direct from him?
I admit they were a bit cheaper direct from Andy.
However, given I ordered on the 6th and it's now the 14th with my cameras still in china, I am a bit unhappy.
Listed as being due for delivery on 22nd March, far from the quick delivery times I read about.
I know Andy has no control over Fedex, although I wasted too much time waiting for the aliexpress order to be shipped which didn't happen as above.
No tracking since 5.03AM yesterday? I suspect they are still in China.

Saturday, March 13, 2021
5:03 AMGUANGZHOU CNIn transit
Friday, March 12, 2021
5:51 AMGUANGZHOU CNIn transit
3:07 AMGUANGZHOU CNArrived at FedEx location
3:07 AMGUANGZHOU CNInternational shipment release - Export
3:06 AMGUANGZHOU CNIn transit
Thursday, March 11, 2021
7:22 PMSHENZHEN CNLeft FedEx origin facility
5:10 PMSHENZHEN CNPicked upPackage received after FedEx cutoff
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
8:59 PMShipment information sent to FedEx

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am not sure how logistics are dealt with internal at AliExpress so it could be similar as with Amazon or maybe it is a currency exchange issue with AliExpress, but with Amazon, a lot of the cameras are stored in Amazon warehouses so Andy has no control over when they ship, but Andy can control when you purchase direct from him when they are sent out (now after that he obviously has no control). My direct orders from him arrive China to US the same amount of time as the two day shipping from Amazon all within the US...

netnode

n3wb
Reaction score
With Aliexpress it's down to the seller to post the item as soon as they want after purchase.
I have bought gear from Aliexpress and had a trackable number within hours, any delays are down to the seller not Aliexpress.
In my instance, Andy did state something about HikVision sending it, much the same as drop shipping. "ok, i see, i am waiting hikvision's tracking No. they said last night can ship out"
Then he did personally have stock as he was able to send me two after I queried the delay and had to cancel with Aliexpress, way too much mucking about waiting for refunds etc.

Crows

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My last cam shipment took about 3 days longer than my first due to big bottle-neck in Singapore caused from Covid .

netnode

n3wb
Reaction score
To date my cameras have been stuck in GUANGZHOU CN for four days, they are still there Grrrrrr.

I wouldn't mind if they were in Singapore, however, after being shipped five days ago they should not still be in China!

netnode

n3wb
Reaction score
For those intending to buy from Andy, be warned that you may be in for a long wait before getting your purchase.

10 days since I ordered on Aliexpress and the cameras have now been stuck in GUANGZHOU CN for six days, they are still there with no indication of them leaving china Grrrrrr

Yea, it's Fedex International Priority, me I preferred DHL, however, Andy preferred Fedex.

Any Aussies know of a good night vision camera that I can buy in Australia, dunno if I can wait much longer for Andy's?

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Anybody see the 30 ships floating off the Long Beach Pier 400 terminal in LA last nite on the News? almost all from China, so if they can't get unloaded, they can't back to China, and so on......Probably creates a system wide backlash, 11 days at anchor instead being in China reloading.

Last edited:

Mlda

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
DHL and Fedex probably use planes, not ships. Delays may still happen, due to flight restrictions - corona vírus, although cargo planes are not restricted (europe).

Reaction score
Every cam that I got from Andy was via airplane. DHL came in through Cincinnati. I did get a FedEx once or twice but do not remember where it came in from. Sorry for you Aussies having trouble. The fault may not be with China. It could be with AU? When I had delays with product sitting in China, it was due to the US Customs dragging their feet on pre-authorization. So the cargo would not be loaded on the plane until the authorization came from US Customs.

dgwasw

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
For those intending to buy from Andy, be warned that you may be in for a long wait before getting your purchase.
10 days since I ordered on Aliexpress and the cameras have now been stuck in GUANGZHOU CN for six days, they are still there with no indication of them leaving china Grrrrrr
Yea, it's Fedex International Priority, me I preferred DHL, however, Andy preferred Fedex.

Any Aussies know of a good night vision camera that I can buy in Australia, dunno if I can wait much longer for Andy's?
Next time send Andy a private message and you will have you order in 3-4 days via Fedex. Two orders for me “China to lower Southwest Australia 4days”

Joyc0025

n3wb
Reaction score
I ordered directly from Andy last week (9th) - He shipped via FedEx International Priority on the same day.
Like netnode i'm in Aus and mine is also bouncing around GUANGZHOU CN.
However scheduled delivery still says Thursday, March 18, 2021 - which hasn't changed so i'm still hopeful.

netnode

n3wb
Reaction score
I will be interested know if you get it tomorrow (Thursday), seems my cameras are in Singapore?

Also listed for delivery tomorrow (Thursday)

final

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hm, how do you guys get the shipping data?
I ordered directly from Andy last week, and he said to arrange the shipping on the 10th.
But after that I did not hear from him anymore. No tracking number, no ETA. I asked 2 times via email, but no reply. Its confusing, because up until then he was super quick answering my emails.
Does anybody know if he might be on holiday?

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hm, how do you guys get the shipping data?
I ordered directly from Andy last week, and he said to arrange the shipping on the 10th.
But after that I did not hear from him anymore. No tracking number, no ETA. I asked 2 times via email, but no reply. Its confusing, because up until then he was super quick answering my emails.
Does anybody know if he might be on holiday?
Aliexpress gives a tracking estimate. His Aliexpress listing are via DHL or FedEx.

final

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
As I said I ordered directly via Email. But have not got any tracking information so far (its a week now), let alone an answer to my emails.

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
But after that I did not hear from him anymore. I asked 2 times via email, but no reply. up until then he was super quick answering my emails.
As I said I ordered directly via Email. But have not got any tracking information so far (its a week now), let alone an answer to my emails.
I didn't get the bit of ordering via email, I just saw that you've followed up via email.

I have not heard of people ordering via email. I do that for other manufactures (not cameras) but never knew Andy did it.

Can't help with this one. Aliexpress would give more options and automatically subscribe you to tracking alerts.