4.3.0 - February 23, 2016

Rockford622

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So just so i understand with new 4.3 version what ever was darkened and excluded is not the opposite?
The darkened and excluded areas I had before 4.3 became green Zone A areas after the update.

I think the solution is to make all of the detection zones green, and not do any coloring on the zones you don't care to trigger an alert on. The opposite of how I used it before.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm loving that the clouds floating past the sun are no longer setting off alarms! This update is a huge step forward in that department.

MikeyOnline

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm loving that the clouds floating past the sun are no longer setting off alarms! This update is a huge step forward in that department.
I'm finding just the opposite. Whereas Cancel Shadows used to work, it doesn't seem to work at all now and the clouds passing by are setting off all my alarms. I already inverted all my masks and set up the new zones correctly and also raised the contrast a bit (reduced sensitivity). This version is a major leap backward for me as I just can't get it setup right and all my alarms are firing almost constantly.

Mike

atom

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just updated from 4.2.9.3 to 4.3.0.3 and all of the zones are correct. What used to be grey is now unmarked, and what used to be unmarked is now green.

integlikewhoa

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just updated from 4.2.9.3 to 4.3.0.3 and all of the zones are correct. What used to be grey is now unmarked, and what used to be unmarked is now green.

4.3.0.3 was just relased a short time ago and .2 was released this morning. So maybe an update in .3 fixed the reverse issue.

Reaction score
This developer is the best if he is pumping out updates this fast. This is truly uncanny customer support!

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not so fast dimwit! No wonder I was happy with this update....because I wasn't paying attention! The motion detection was going off, but I wasn't getting any sound to alert me that detection had occurred. I also noticed that push notifications, sms and email are also not working for me when motion is detected...can anyone else confirm?

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am running 4.3.0.3 right now and I have had a number of notifications to my device (iPhone) come through without problems.

ipcamal

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just installed 4.0.3 without prior versions and my masks are correct. what i had before is now green

pbets

n3wb
Reaction score
Not so fast dimwit! No wonder I was happy with this update....because I wasn't paying attention! The motion detection was going off, but I wasn't getting any sound to alert me that detection had occurred. I also noticed that push notifications, sms and email are also not working for me when motion is detected...can anyone else confirm?
Out of 4 cams I'm only getting app alerts and emails from 2 cams despite successful triggers (can see them in BI server/app alert list). I have Android and the wife Apple ..same results for both phones.

I should add that using the test button works on all cam..odd.

Last edited by a moderator:

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Out of 4 cams I'm only getting app alerts and emails from 2 cams despite successful triggers (can see them in BI server/app alert list). I have Android and the wife Apple ..same results for both phones.
I sent a note to Ken--might not hurt to let him know others are having the same issue...thanks for the confirmation.

integlikewhoa

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I sent a note to Ken--might not hurt to let him know others are having the same issue...thanks for the confirmation.
I also send him my issues with this as well. I don't have alerts setup but I do have Web requests and Scripts being run from an action. It seems that all actions are having issues some times not just notifications. I think there is an issue where actions are not linked properly with the trigger. I'm only using motion zone "A" and have "any" for which one to trigger, but still seems hit or miss.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I also send him my issues with this as well. I don't have alerts setup but I do have Web requests and Scripts being run from an action. It seems that all actions are having issues some times not just notifications. I think there is an issue where actions are not linked properly with the trigger. I'm only using motion zone "A" and have "any" for which one to trigger, but still seems hit or miss.
Good points--I hadn't considered the other zone options as part of troubleshooting, but all of my cameras use the A zone as well.

Reaction score
Does anyone have the update file for 4.2.9.3? I would like a copy of it before I try the new update. I never saw the update file on the website go above 4.2.9.2.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Does anyone have the update file for 4.2.9.3? I would like a copy of it before I try the new update. I never saw the update file on the website go above 4.2.9.2.
I have 4.2.9.1 if you want it--PM me and I'll send you a dropbox link.

Ford

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
iOS app will not connect on 4.3.0.3 (I can still login into the hosted webpage)

Rockford622

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
iOS app will not connect on 4.3.0.3 (I can still login into the hosted webpage)
I use iOS app version 1.53.00 and it works just fine? Crashed once, which is very rare, but fine since then.

Ford

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Strangely, now I can log in on the iOS app. I tested both iPhone and iPad apps and they both were not working...