2nd Amendment thread

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Kennedy is a Kennedy!!! They have been thieves, crooks, MURDERS, name anything bad and they have
had a finger in it since at least Papa Joe! Joe Sr's $1,000,000 cash bribe to Jackie to keep her mouth shut about his son
the future president JFK's philandering!
They stink and have been B.S.ing us for a LONG TIME. And one thinks the Clintons are bad?

Reaction score
Kennedy is a Kennedy!!! They have been thieves, crooks, MURDERS, name anything bad and they have
had a finger in it since at least Papa Joe! Joe Sr's $1,000,000 cash bribe to Jackie to keep her mouth shut about his son
the future president JFK's philandering!
They stink and have been B.S.ing us for a LONG TIME. And one thinks the Clintons are bad?
The only Good Kennedy died in a WWII bombing accident. Read up on the families history. Its absolutely ANTI-AMERICAN and such a insult to everything we believe in. I don't know if RFK is as bad as the others, but I have no reason to believe he is not.
It boggles my mind when I hear people just about worship the Kennedy's, especially JFK. NOPE....as I always say, not now, not ever.
Get acquainted with the Kennedy's. It will make your blood boil.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Naaa, @tigerwillow1 , just letting the younger crowd in on a BIG non secret! All of the MSM was assembled
to make Camelot U.S.A. An endless royal line of Kennedy succession. The Life and Look articles, the Royal Tours
of The White House on TV are just a few of the PR crap. All the while JFK was pumping Marylin Monroe or others
in the WH!

Drunk Teddy Kennedy killing Mary Jo Kopechne. Jon Jon killed himself in a Piper Saratoga from over confidence
in experience.

Papa Jo used the Teamsters to get JFK elected. Robert Kennedy as JFK's Attorney General sent the President of the
Teamsters Jimmy Hoffa to prison as payback and stole the Central States Pension Fund. After the fund was broke
the government gave it back, just like the Indian oil monies.

You did not offend me. I think all of this is funny!

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
My biggest concern about DJT right now is how he's doubling, tripling down behind the covid shot. I'd feel a lot better if he could admit that in hindsight it was a mistake and carelessness to push it through so fast. I wouldn't hold it against him a bit. I don't expect him to be a medical expert and he was clearly deceived by them. I would have been, too. It bothers me that he can't admit to a mistake and move on.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My biggest concern about DJT right now is how he's doubling, tripling down behind the covid shot. I'd feel a lot better if he could admit that in hindsight it was a mistake and carelessness to push it through so fast. I wouldn't hold it against him a bit. I don't expect him to be a medical expert and he was clearly deceived by them. I would have been, too. It bothers me that he can't admit to a mistake and move on.
Covid shot .. if you look at the data available during the time, the elderly benefitted from the shots ..

The issue I have, and still have is that it was mandatory .. and that we are still attempting to force young healthy people to get the shots even though the data has repeatedly shown younger people have a very high survival rate.

The other issues I have, is that more affordable care options were purposefully not investigated properly - and the more expensive options which proved in effective were continued to be promoted.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Covid shot .. if you look at the data available during the time, the elderly benefitted from the shots ..

The issue I have, and still have is that it was mandatory .. and that we are still attempting to force young healthy people to get the shots even though the data has repeatedly shown younger people have a very high survival rate.

The other issues I have, is that more affordable care options were purposefully not investigated properly - and the more expensive options which proved in effective were continued to be promoted.
We should move this to the pandemic thread but I’m not sure I agree that the data suggests the jab helped the elderly in any significant way.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

He was dealt with the hav hand he was given. He trusted Fraudzy.

It was impressive how fast the clot shot came to be. He was able to cut the burocracy to get a “vaccine” on the market in less than a year.

I for one said on day one I wouldn’t be getting it, I’m young and healthy. It’s what FJB did by mandating it is what Trump would have never done.

I think it was a great accomplishment that he was able to get the shot debu developed. He’sa get shit done kind of guy.

Granted the technology failed, but I believe if Trump was still in, he’d have pushed y the technology to actually get it right. Not force everyone to get the shot, make the pharmaceuticals companies trillions. The pharmaceutical companies right now have zero incentive to actually develop something that spen works.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My biggest fear is that this country is so fucked over by FJB’s handlers that the only way to possibly fix it is to rip the proverbial bandaid off, which is going to hurt big time.

Come 2028 maybe the ship would start to turn around, but the pain will still be very real to the idiots in this country that they’ll put in another communist. And that one will make FJB look good.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The jab and rollout was essentially “developed” by the US military and jointly produced under DoD guidelines and Supervision by Big Pharma. Follow the patents and the briefing on the rollout of Project Warp Speed

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
My biggest fear is that this country is so fucked over by FJB’s handlers that the only way to possibly fix it is to rip the proverbial bandaid off, which is going to hurt big time.

Come 2028 maybe the ship would start to turn around, but the pain will still be very real to the idiots in this country that they’ll put in another communist. And that one will make FJB look good.
By 2028 we won’t even recognize the country. We’re way past voting our way out I think

Reaction score

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score