Reaction score
Winning My Election - Congress Update
Brandon Herrera

1710578271445.png

1710578241083.png

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I don't get it, I keep hearing how Chicago has some of the strictest and restrictive gun laws in the US. How could this even be happening there?

Reaction score
I don't get it, I keep hearing how Chicago has some of the strictest and restrictive gun laws in the US. How could this even be happening there?

I think that what has happened there is even though they have those laws, not everyone is aware of those laws, so they do not follow the laws. It is an educational issue.

They need to form a taskforce to study how to get the word out to those in the inner city that there are laws they are not following. I really think that a nine-member committee with a $50 million budget per year could tackle this issue in three- or four-years' time.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think that what has happened there is even though they have those laws, not everyone is aware of those laws, so they do not follow the laws. It is an educational issue.

They need to form a taskforce to study how to get the word out to those in the inner city that there are laws they are not following. I really think that a nine-member committee with a $50 million budget per year could tackle this issue in three- or four-years' time.
I was going to say maybe they need some more or laws. Or better yet, educate the illiterate so they will be able to READ those laws because surely the types that are getting nailed for such crimes would be more than willing to comply if they could only read in order to better understand the laws, right? RIGHT? :idk:
</end sarcasm>

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I have a machete or two lying around somewhere in my horse trailers. Back when I was looking for land it did require me to walk the land, forest, swamp. Was I supposed to talk to the vegetation to let me please pass through? Oh, and they are "black" too. How scary! I think if they were baby blue they would be less dangerous.

p.s. My first thought about these two clowns: what a couple of metrosexual ghey limpdicks.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
:mad: Excerpts:

President Joe Biden’s Department of Justice unveiled a new entity that will train state and local officials on procedures to apply red flag laws to confiscate firearms from gun owners who are a threat to themselves or others.
and....
Gun rights advocate Dana Loesch: “This won’t apply to Hunter Biden, illegal aliens, or cartel members that Dems fight to arm. This is an attack on due process and ignores existing law that provides a way to adjudicate someone ineligible. All previous tragedies were preventable without removal of due process.”