2nd Amendment thread

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
What exactly is extreme about gun ownership?

You seem to be quoting AOC one-liners. No facts, nothing of value, just mouthing off because it makes you feel good and some liberal "progressive" FB page said it's so?

ncpilot

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

With his new - most likely unconstitutional - executive orders regarding weapons, Joe Biden is cementing his place as America’s leading gun salesman...
Actually, they (ahem, Biden-Harris admin) apparently made up a new term "Executive Actions", they are not Executive Orders ... kinda like "the office of the president-elect"...

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I think the polls they cite are BS, just like the "approval" polls for the Harris/Biden Administration. If you look into the "approval" polls they are luke warm at best and the number show the Administration is pretty deeply underwater in almost every area. Who gives us those polls? The Lamestream Media so what kind of numbers do you think will be reported no matter what the actual results show?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In Alabama, SB253 is now in the state's Senate Judiciary. Below is an excerpt , the first 2 paragraphs:

"...Under existing constitutional law, the federal government may not require a state or its officers to administer or enforce a federal regulatory program.
This bill would propose an amendment to the Constitution of Alabama of 1901, to create the Alabama Firearm Protection Amendment, to prohibit the state and its agencies and political subdivisions from participating in the enforcement of any federal act, law, order, rule, or regulation relating to firearms, firearm accessories, or ammunition."

My fingers are crossed but the polls here says it will pass. If so, lets hope more states follow the same path. :cool:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Wow, am I out of the loop. Way back when it was cheap, I bought and bought and bought. I sure am glad that I've still got multiple ammo boxes full of hollow point 9mm. I just got an email from Lucky Gunner. 20 rounds of 9mm for 24 bucks??? Are you kidding me! Wow...