2nd Amendment thread

Reaction score
Morons of the world post on this thread!
Great post and well thought out! So where do you live? I don't need to know what you believe, as it has already spewed form your lips....liberalism. It can easily be confused with diarrhea as well.

Is this moronic enough for you?

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
No morons of the world like you waste my time reporting posts in this thread, asserting that "politics dont belong on a camera forum. You reported SIX different posts like an idiot. This was my response. "This forum supports second amendments rights. If you are triggered, leave. Leftists like you have no problem with politics in schools, newsrooms and other forums as long as they conform. While you are at it, why do you need a camera system? You support open borders."

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
The post is still up and he is still a member here. Other platforms should take notes. You can't just delete speech you disagree with. You can argue, which we will, but his first ammendment right was not taken away today. Well done ipct.

TRLcam

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

With his new - most likely unconstitutional - executive orders regarding weapons, Joe Biden is cementing his place as America’s leading gun salesman...
Yeah, but the shelves are empty around here. All that's left are small caliber bolt action rifles. And, the ammo shelves are even emptier.

Reaction score
I was in Academy the other day and swung by the gun counter. All they had left were a few pistols that no one would buy, a couple of 22 bolt action rifles, and very little ammo. I asked they guy behind the counter if they were getting out of the gun business like Walmart and he said 'No, just can't get much in the way of deliveries right now'.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
wow @RIPE:

"No morons of the world like you waste my time reporting posts in this thread, asserting that "politics dont belong on a camera forum. You reported SIX different post..... "

Did you really do that @RIPE ??? - This is posted in the Chat section of the forum, a section you can easily and readily avoid.

The Forum is about IP Cameras / Surveillance / Security. So naturally many of us here are concerned with topics like security - this is why you see some info on security alarms. Naturally, if someone feels threatened enough about their security to come here looking for cameras - you may also see posts on defending yourself vs those threats. In the USA this naturally means potentially defending yourself with firearms.

Wishing an IP camera will keep you secure without consideration of additional security options - is just that wishful thinking. ( hint, as you suggested ... quite Moronic to be so wishful )

Always have a backup plan when your IP cameras fail to keep you secure. Feel free to pick up a baseball bat.. for most of us here, we don't want to bring just a baseball bat to a gun fight .. ;-)

RIPE

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Extremism stinks no matter where you find it.