2nd Amendment thread

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Alex Baldwin? Alex Baldwin? Your firearm is ready for you. You won't be able to shoot it. It has dumbass detection software built into it.

No self respecting firearm store would even think of carrying one of these. They might special order it for you, but you would have to meet the store owner @ 2:45 in the morning in the alley behind the adult book store to pick it up.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Alex Baldwin? Alex Baldwin? Your firearm is ready for you. You won't be able to shoot it. It has dumbass detection software built into it.

No self respecting firearm store would even think of carrying one of these. They might special order it for you, but you would have to meet the store owner @ 2:45 in the morning in the alley behind the adult book store to pick it up.

Next up is a auto kill switch like what is coming on cars.

Gun owners will be flocking th stores for that option on their new gun

Reaction score
That's sad, criminal, wasteful and so...so....enraging. :mad:
But the guy picking up stuff with his bare hands? I definitely would have been wearing gloves.
Holy Crap..... I'm WAY :offtopic: that's what I get for staying up so late. My post should have been in the Liberal Hypocrisy thread!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
THIS is LA. Is the mere Location a good enough qualifier for this thread? (EDIT: LOL--- was supposed to be in the Liberal Hypocrisy thread!)
There was an internet article a few weeks ago about this. The reporter actually showed the video to the chief of police who said that he was not aware of this issue and would get someone right on it. LOL

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There was an internet article a few weeks ago about this. The reporter actually showed the video to the chief of police who said that he was not aware of this issue and would get someone right on it. LOL
Good luck to that chief when encroaching on the railroad's right of way....the RR bureaucracy makes Washington, D.C. look like it operates at the speed of light in comparison. :confused:

Reaction score
Once up on a time, the RR had detectives, i have to assume that is no longer the case? Just like the crap ass postal service having postal inspectors that actually do something.
Nope, they've still got them, and they've been catching the thieves and turning them over to the LAPD. George Gascon's DA office then releases them within 24 hours. Stealing from a railroad car is no longer a crime worth prosecuting in Los Angeles.

Union Pacific is now threatening to stop shipping cargo through Los Angeles.

Reaction score
Nope, they've still got them, and they've been catching the thieves and turning them over to the LAPD. George Gascon's DA office then releases them within 24 hours. Stealing from a railroad car is no longer a crime worth prosecuting in Los Angeles.

Union Pacific is now threatening to stop shipping cargo through Los Angeles.
that goddam DA needs to be prosecuted for dereliction of duty & disbarred for INCOMPETENCE.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Man....his eyes are becoming slits.

Like so many of the Hollywood-leftist-elite, he's been isolated from reality, highly regarded in his own mind and elevated in his profession to such heights for most of his adult life that now we're seeing the effects of prolonged oxygen deprivation that is prevalent in that altitude....and now Icarus' wax wings have melted from the sun of fame and he has fallen back down to earth....that place where the common man, his fans and other ground-dwellers struggle.

I don't like the man, never have...but I fear that he won't be able to accept his new reality after this and if he doesn't seek and receive the help he needs, he may take his own life.

Hmmm....I wonder if he ever met any of the Clintons ? :blankstare: