2nd Amendment thread

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
If I were the king for the day: You'd have to have a license to breed. There would be a tax on stupid. Those on welfare would be given 4 hour daily work projects to wash cars, mow lawns or pick up litter for those who do pay income taxes.

^^^ okay, I keed, I keed but I can dream can't I? :idk:

I think part of the problem is that parents have their hands tied by society. Society says what you can, can't and must do. Is there any culpability of the same society/gubermint who makes the rules then passed judgement? If you can't spank your kid or take away their dessert/iPhone without fear that your kid is going to turn you over to the police State and your kid is being indoctrinated by the gubermint then who's to say the parent is fully culpable 1000%? Is society therefore the manslaughterer? If it takes a village then should the village be punished? :puke: Some people are born psychopaths while others become sociopaths at a very young age. It's complicated unfortunately. I don't have kids but I can certainly empathize for those who have bred satan's spawn.

Okay, maybe I wasn't kidding at the top. :rofl:

And as far as firearms. I'm sure there are a lot of people sitting in jail who say "I wished I never bought that damned thing".

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If I were the king for the day: You'd have to have a license to breed. There would be a tax on stupid. Those of welfare would be given 4 hour daily work projects to wash cars, mow lawns or pick up litter for those who do pay income taxes.

I think part of the problem is that parents have their hands tied by society. Society says what you can, can't and must do. Is there any culpability of the same society/gubermint who makes the rules then passed judgement? If you can't spank your kid or take away their dessert/iPhone without fear that your kid is going to turn you over to the police State and your kid is being indoctrinated by the gubermint then whose to say the parent is fully culpable 1000%? Is society therefore the manslaughterer? If it takes a village then should the village be punished? :puke: Some people are born psychopaths while others become sociopaths at a very young age. It's complicated unfortunately. I don't have kids but I can certainly empathize for those who have breed satan's spawn.

And as far as firearms. I'm sure there are a lot of people sitting in jail who say "I wished I never bought that damned thing".
Not to derail the 2nd Amendment Thread but you bring up a good point. Those in our Government who want total power have turned our kids against us, IMO. Remember when we first heard of a child suing their parents? So back to the 2nd Amendment, maybe this is the plan all along, to make more mass shooters so the Gov't can take away our guns...there I go again creating another conspiracy theory, lol
Parents = Bad, Gov't controlled kids = Good :mad:

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
...maybe this is the plan all along, to make more mass shooters so the Gov't can take away our guns...there I go again creating another conspiracy theory, lol
Parents = Bad, Gov't controlled kids = Good :mad:
Absolutely. By design. It didn't just begin either, many decades in the process. I used to think, who cares if they ban high cap mags, I don't need 'em. Who cares if they ban bump stocks, I don't use them, so on and so forth. Now I get it. Do not give an inch, as it will end up a mile.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Absolutely. By design. It didn't just begin either, many decades in the process. I used to think, who cares if they ban high cap mags, I don't need 'em. Who cares if they ban bump stocks, I don't use them, so on and so forth. Now I get it. Do not give an inch, as it will end up a mile.
Kinda of the same with how public sex got introduced in society, use to be private, TV shows with married couples had separate beds to not insinuate anything, Inch by inch Evil eroded the family with perversion. None of us thought much about it. Now look where we are at...oh and guess what, it is going to get even worse, hard to believe worse...Sodom and Gomorrah worse...

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Where did personal responsibility go both young and old? I grew up with firearms all over the house.
Easy Rider Rifle Racks everywhere, all with at least 1 tool or shall we say a shotgun or rifle depending upon the season.
The real problem started up in the '70s when the effort to eliminate God from our lives epically in schools.

This BS of locking up firearms is a bunch of GUN CONTROL crap that has leached into YOUR minds by those that
want to RULE OVER YOU! Do you lock up your hammers? How about putty scrapers because the plastic edge is sharp?
As stated above, it is not legal for people under age to consume alcohol but, did that stop YOU?

The parents may do all they can to bring up a child the "right way" but as we all know there are some bad eggs
in the basket and we pray it ain't one of ours!

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Where did personal responsibility go both young and old? I grew up with firearms all over the house.
Easy Rider Rifle Racks everywhere, all with at least 1 tool or shall we say a shotgun or rifle depending upon the season.
The real problem started up in the '70s when the effort to eliminate God from our lives epically in schools.

This BS of locking up firearms is a bunch of GUN CONTROL crap that has leached into YOUR minds by those that
want to RULE OVER YOU! Do you lock up your hammers? How about putty scrapers because the plastic edge is sharp?
As stated above, it is not legal for people under age to consume alcohol but, did that stop YOU?

The parents may do all they can to bring up a child the "right way" but as we all know there are some bad eggs
in the basket and we pray it ain't one of ours!
We lock up criminals and half return to prison. Respect for GOD is the answer...you grew up in a house who respected guns...

Reaction score
Equating how we responded to society when we were young is not the same for kids in today's world. This is a very different world. Now you can say that locking up guns is gun control crap because this was not necessary 30 years ago. But that is a faulty argument. Society and the laws are not what they were 30 years ago. I don't like it that I HAVE to lock up mine at home, but today if you have them, you are a target for home burglary. If they get out, you are in big trouble. I remember so many relatives that had their firearms in glass display cases. But today, that would be just silly.

We now have school systems (and courts that back them up) that say parents don't have rights to their own child. Such as the trans issues at school. Every movie and TV show depicts guns in a bad light. Every MSM is anti-gun to the extreme. This was not the way when we were kids. Smart phones are in the hands of every kid and are being used to poison their minds. How many movies/TV Shows have you seen in the last 10 years where the violence was off the charts and you said to yourself, that is not warranted. I know I have seen hundreds. The main characters are always self-serving and are only thinking about themselves.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
This is what I think when I watch movies on Netflix or even TV commercials as it doesn't represent anything close to average reality.

1. Why is the bad guy always the conservative?
2. Do they really have to have the gratuitous ghey/lesbo actor/actress and scenes in every movie?
3. Do they have to have the mixed race family in every commercial/movie?
4. Why do the main actors in the movie/commercial disproportionally represent ethnic and sexual orientation groups compared to real life?
5. Why is violence (especially gun) promoted in movie by the lefties but gun ownership by law abiding citizen frown upon by leftist?
6. Why are leftist so opposed to religion but they like to incorporate (especially) Catholic characters or religious ceremony in movies?
7. Add your own here.....

Last edited:

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If I were the king for the day: You'd have to have a license to breed. There would be a tax on stupid. Those on welfare would be given 4 hour daily work projects to wash cars, mow lawns or pick up litter for those who do pay income taxes.

I think part of the problem is that parents have their hands tied by society. Society says what you can, can't and must do. Is there any culpability of the same society/gubermint who makes the rules then passed judgement? If you can't spank your kid or take away their dessert/iPhone without fear that your kid is going to turn you over to the police State and your kid is being indoctrinated by the gubermint then who's to say the parent is fully culpable 1000%? Is society therefore the manslaughterer? If it takes a village then should the village be punished? :puke: Some people are born psychopaths while others become sociopaths at a very young age. It's complicated unfortunately. I don't have kids but I can certainly empathize for those who have bred satan's spawn.

If I was king for a day I would make everyone collecting welfare work mandatory 8 hour days doing public service.

The males who “can’t“ work (refuse to work) get a vasectomy.
If a women gets pregnant and is on welfare and taxpayers need to pay for her kid, she gets her tubes tied.

Also, anyone who collects welfare in any given year is not allowed to vote until they earn a income.

Also, any precinct someone owns land in they will be eligible to vote on any mileage in that precinct that will impact their taxes.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
If I was king for a day I would make everyone collecting welfare work mandatory 8 hour days doing public service.

The males who “can’t“ work (refuse to work) get a vasectomy.
If a women gets pregnant and is on welfare and taxpayers need to pay for her kid, she gets her tubes tied.

Also, anyone who collects welfare in any given year is not allowed to vote until they earn a income.

Also, any precinct someone owns land in they will be eligible to vote on any mileage in that precinct that will impact their taxes.
Good! I forgot the one about you have to put more into the system than you take out to qualify to vote.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is what I think when I watch movies on Netflix or even TV commercials as it doesn't represent anything close to average reality.

1. Why is the bad guy always the conservative?
2. Do they really have to have the gratuitous ghey/lesbo actor/actress and scenes in every movie?
3. Do they have to have the mixed race family in every commercial/movie?
4. Why do the main actors in the movie/commercial disproportionally represent ethnic and sexual orientation groups compared to real life?
5. Why is violence (especially gun) promoted in movie by the lefties but gun ownership by law abiding citizen frown upon by leftist?
6. Why are leftist so opposed to religion but they like to incorporate (especially) Catholic characters or religious ceremony in movies?
7. Add your own here.....
The latest Aquaman movie is about climate change, it was terrible...

Last edited:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I wish we had more like Jim Jordan.

Jordan’s team was asking Bishoff for answers about why FinCEN had “distributed slides, prepared by a financial institution,” detailing how other private companies might use MCC transaction codes to “detect customers whose transactions may reflect ‘potential active shooters.’” The slide suggested the “financial company” was sorting for terms like “Trump” and “MAGA,”

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I wish we had more like Jim Jordan.

Jordan’s team was asking Bishoff for answers about why FinCEN had “distributed slides, prepared by a financial institution,” detailing how other private companies might use MCC transaction codes to “detect customers whose transactions may reflect ‘potential active shooters.’” The slide suggested the “financial company” was sorting for terms like “Trump” and “MAGA,”

I don't know what to make of the author Matt Taibbi. Seemed to be the darling of the left while at Rolling Stone then more recently and enemy of the left.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't know what to make of the author Matt Taibbi. Seemed to be the darling of the left while at Rolling Stone then more recently and enemy of the left.
Yes, he seemed to become an enemy of the left after being part of the Twitter Files. His experience with that must have opened his eyes somewhat.