2023 EmpireTech Memorial Day Sales

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY,
I'd like to file a complaint about slow delivery...:
View attachment 164189
I know it's after 7pm here, but I'd like my camera today not tomorrow...

Kidding aside, I guess I have a warehouse close by or something...I'm not really expecting that camera tomorrow.
Depending on the Warehouse location, I get next day delivery frequently.

prsmith777

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Im trying to buy three 4KT Color on Amazon and Im not getting the extra discount for ordering three items. Any ideas?

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Im trying to buy three 4KT Color on Amazon and Im not getting the extra discount for ordering three items. Any ideas?
You have to go to the step "Precede to check out." before it show you the discount.

I just tested it still works. Promotion applied: -$19.66

After that you can "place your order."

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
^^ I just did the same. I believe the price on the flyer is wrong, but the math checks out for 8%.

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY,
I think you need to work on your shipping...Almost 24 hours and my camera hasn't been delivered yet...
1685225590145.png
I really didn't expect this to get out this quickly. There is a warehouse nearby, but it isn't a real big one and so it's hit or miss on next day delivery...Dog's barking must be the camera....
Anyway, Thanks Andy, looking forward to hooking the new camera up.

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY,
I think you need to work on your shipping...Almost 24 hours and my camera hasn't been delivered yet...
View attachment 164237
I really didn't expect this to get out this quickly. There is a warehouse nearby, but it isn't a real big one and so it's hit or miss on next day delivery...Dog's barking must be the camera....
Don't celebrate too early, let's make sure Amazon didn't replace your camera with Mario Kart toy first.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY,
View attachment 164237
Shipment at local US is really sucked these days, UPS and FEDEX are very slow.Lots of cheating for the domestic mail, so they upgrade the DMM 604.8.4 terms, i hear from agent, FBI is investifat on it, lots of people use the loopholes of the old terms. In short is delivery without pay to the shippers.

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Shipment at local US is really sucked these days, UPS and FEDEX are very slow.Lots of cheating for the domestic mail, so they upgrade the DMM 604.8.4 terms, i hear from agent, FBI is investifat on it, lots of people use the loopholes of the old terms. In short is delivery without pay to the shippers.
Do you have an idea when the cameras ordered through you will be shipped out?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Why isn’t anyone buying the IPC-T5842T-ZE? I just bought 4 hoping I didn’t make a mistake.
Because folks that have it and the 5442 have said the 5442 is better at night, which makes sense given they are on the same size sensor and we see how much MP/sensor size ratio makes for low light performance. The 5842 needs twice as much light as the 5442. If you have light it will work fine.

ryebread

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Because folks that have it and the 5442 have said the 5442 is better at night, which makes sense given they are on the same size sensor and we see how much MP/sensor size ratio makes for low light performance. The 5842 needs twice as much light as the 5442. If you have light it will work fine.
Understood, I did buy two of the 5422 for my darkest areas. Guess I’ll get to compare the two