2022 EmpireTech Chirstmas Sales

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm confused though. My ticket number 112 was a 3rd place winner you listed on your post. What were my ticket numbers for my 3 purchased cameras? I only see 112 and 113 for my two purchased tickets.

View attachment 147910
It was all clearly listed in the directions:
Screen Shot 2022-12-11 at 3.52.40 PM.png

Reaction score
I thought one of my lottery tickets hadn’t been issued but decided that since this is from Andy who doesn’t have to do this, I’d just keep quiet. Wouldn’t want him to get so overwhelmed that he decides to stop the lotteries.

Well, turns out he did issue the ticket number, I just wasn’t smart enough to figure it out because the next thing I knew, I won a camera!

Thanks Andy!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I thought one of my lottery tickets hadn’t been issued but decided that since this is from Andy who doesn’t have to do this, I’d just keep quiet. Wouldn’t want him to get so overwhelmed that he decides to stop the lotteries.

Well, turns out he did issue the ticket number, I just wasn’t smart enough to figure it out because the next thing I knew, I won a camera!

Thanks Andy!
4th prize still not ship, aha, shipment has some delay, i sent email today to the guys. By the way, your email always reject my email, so that is why you never receive my email, please check.

1670833531853.png

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I'm confused though. My ticket number 112 was a 3rd place winner you listed on your post. What were my ticket numbers for my 3 purchased cameras? I only see 112 and 113 for my two purchased tickets.

View attachment 147910
Sorry, aha, i watch the John on the address thought that is not you, it's same family name and with your email address, already delivered on Saturday.
1670833290296.png

By the way, your email also not work.

1670833427869.png

Cj500

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I never received my ticket numbers via email even though I sent an email with all of this information from my Amazon orders. You replied that you’d send an email with my numbers but I never received it.
Have you check your spam folder? Sometimes e-mails gets flagged as junk mail and automatically move to spam folder.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

The 4th Prize for US will be shipped after Christmas, the stocks on the way to the IN from CA tomorrow, the Christmas sales use up our big stocks for the IPC-T2231T-ZS.
Sorry for the delay.

Christmas sales ends, lottery we will have it again at March. I am busy processing the Christmas orders and shipment, next week will be free.

Merry Christams and I wish all guys a wonderful New Year!

Andy