2 Hikvision cameras close to each other not working simultaneously inside NVR

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I recently installed a HIKVISION SYSTEM with a nvr with POE with ftp cables and 8 cameras for now.

5 cameras DS-2CD1123G0-I 2MP
3 cameras DS-2CD2T43G0-I5 4MP
NVR DS-7616NI-K2/16P

I have a problem , 2 of the cameras DS-2CD2T43G0-I5 which are installed one next to the other outside and have the cables in the same junction box

Camera on the left ---- JUNCTION BOX ---- CAMERA ON THE RIGHT

They do not work at the same time on NVR. Once I start the NVR and are all 8 plugged in ,those 2 cameras will not start, I do not get the link lights at the back
of the NVR lit up. Once I remove one of the cameras, the other one comes online. Then if I put that back in nothing happens , the first one stays online,
the second will not start.

So if I start with both none work ,if I leave only 1 out of the 2 , it will work , either one. The other 6 cameras are working perfectly in any condition.

So I have the problem only with these 2, can they interfere somehow because I have the cables on the wall together and in the same box , is there any chance
they could interfere or something ? This is very weird.. I have checked ip settings , set manual ips using SadpTool , did a firmware upgrade on the nvr...
No change, I don t know which logs to look at and what to do , I couldn t find this problem online anywhere.

I connected to camera and reset to factory settings , changed ip from NVR and from camera, enabled and disabled dhcp... no change, they don t work simultaneously.

Inside NVR I get them as offline, Sadp will see both offline , once I remove one , the other will appear online. I tried switching ip of ONE to get the other working after reboot , but regardless of ip address,
only one works . I have rebooted them and the nvr several times, I don t know what else to do and check.

Does anyone have any recommendation or any help please?

Reaction score
The cables run along for about 35 metres on walls and diff spaces.. can that interfere?
Actually I ll put the ladder up now and put new rj45 on both and make the cables bit shorter because they barely fit in the junction box and see what happens after.

Reaction score
I have found that it s a wiring issue, when I use a rj 45 cable tester it shows ok 1 to 8 , but I think the cables somewhere on some corner are bent too much or damaged and they touch each other or something , the cameras work perfectly with other cables. I m only thinking to try and wire one as 568b and one as 568a maybe that would work , so I wouldn`t have to pull all the 35 m each wire again...