Youtube Video Not Found on mobile

frankred

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
For videos on this site via mobile: Youtube Video Not Found

On any thread I view on iOS or Android lately, Youtube video show "Not Found, the requested URL was not found on the server. 404."

Is anyone else seeing this message?
Thanks,
John

not found.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
YouTube changed a few things that is messing things up...Should be good now, thanks for reporting the issue.

frankred

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response! I checked on my iPhone and I still see the same thing. I checked a thread I have visited and another I haven't.

frankred

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I opened the current top five in the list of captures to confirm, they all do it on iOS for me. When I googled this, I wasn't finding anything. I have not tried on my android today btw.

fbnoise

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It looks like this is still a thing. I get exact same error as OP's screenshot. Running iOS 10. Just to confirm, ALL youtube links on this forum show that error.

Edit to say: only reason I even care is because I'm in the habit of checking the cam captures section of the forum from my phone. Please help us - this is extremely important and crucial for a lot of super-important reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
There is some issue w/ the software but I am in the process of upgrading it so this issue will be resolved very shortly.