YoLuke camera panning opposite the others

Reaction score
I have 4 YoLuke Model P3-5X-5MPW.
Three of them pan as expected. When I push a right arrow, the camera turns to the right and the image pans to the right.
One camera acts in reverse. The image is properly oriented so flipping or mirrowing would not be the solution.
I tried down-powering and turning the camera by had to the opposite stop but it just returns to its initial state once powered up and acts the same.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Has the one cam always done that? if so, proceed:

In warranty? Return it.
Out of warranty? Open 'er up and compare color codes on the wire harness running from the PC boards to the pan motor/mechanism with one of the 3 cams that works correctly....maybe a pair got put in the wrong position, it's a DC motor so wrong polarity could make it run opposite of how it should.

Reaction score
The images appeared correct before I flipped the globe but the PTZ was backwards. When I flipped the globe, the PTZ was right and all I had to do was flip the orientation.
When setting these up, there is no way to set the cam on a desk so I am holding the camera in one hand and putting in the settings with the other. In that situation, it is pretty easy to accidentally flip the globe over.

But attention to detail often yields an answer.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Glad you got it resolved. I guess the door on the back of the globe (other side from the lens side) was upside-down when compared to the other ones though. :cool:

Last edited: