Would this speaker/microphone do well for a Loryta SD49425XB-HNR?

Kamakzie

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The ends of the cables on the 49425 are just wires, so you would have to incorporate some adapters to them, as well as power to it for the speaker.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It has been awhile since I set mine up, but that should work.

Kamakzie

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
If it's like the camera I have on the other side of the house I had to put the audio in wire into the red side and the audio ground into the gray side to get the microphone to work. So on audio out wire it would go to the red side but there would be no ground wire available so I wouldn't need that for the speaker side of things?

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Kamakzie

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
same item as Amazon:

US $14.99 | Microphone Speaker In 1 Device for Security Camera Outdoor Waterproof for IP Camera Audio Recording Two Way Radio Interphone

So I guess paying double the price is the price you pay for getting it quicker from a place in the United States. Would the speaker be okay enough to talk to someone that was outside near the camera?

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Wow, not sure how it will perform with your unit, since I installed into a board camera (in my case was ok for indoor usage). I initially purchase the combo, then order the board alone (no need for the RCA connectors, just added the mic/speaker).

US $40.00 | Camhi WiFi H.265 H.264 Wireless CCTV IP Camera SD Card PCB Board Module Pin Hole LENS and AntennaandAudioand940nm IR Led IR-Cut