Windows 10 Clean Install - Delete Partitions?

Reaction score
Trying to do a clean install on a Dell Optiplex SSD. I'm using the SSD that came with it but I'm not sure what to do with all of these partitions... Should I delete them or just click "next" to install?

I don't want to delete anything that may be needed but would like to be able to utilize the full SSD without any bloatware.

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Trying to do a clean install on a Dell Optiplex SSD. I'm using the SSD that came with it but I'm not sure what to do with all of these partitions... Should I delete them or just click "next" to install?

I don't want to delete anything that may be needed but would like to be able to utilize the full SSD without any bloatware.
Yes delete them all windows will create what it needs....

Camit

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

One quick note I’m sure you already know this but once you get everything how you want it on your pc make sure to make a back up. I do 3 different clones one local, one offsite, and ,one to my usb drive. Also make sure you backup your blue Iris settings once you have that setup if you use BI. Good luck

Reaction score
Thanks. I think I've got BlueIris running pretty well. With BlueIris and SightHound running my CPU usage is at 17% however I also have a TV plugged into the PC and was trying to run a dashboard (actiontiles.com) with MJPEG streams of all the cameras on it in Chrome. When I open that CPU usage jumps to 65%.

I reduced the mjpeg settings under each camera in BlueIris on the "Webcast" tab to 75% quality and 50% size which helped a little but not that much.

Anything else I should do to reduce CPU usage while trying to view MJPEG streams in Chrome?