Will the BI mobile android app allow multiple servers?

logbuilder

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have two BI locations that I want to monitor with the BI app on my android phone. I have it accessing one of the locations just fine. Is there a way to add a second location? I realize I will only be able to be logged into one at a time and that is no problem.

I've searched and didn't find an answer.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have two BI locations that I want to monitor with the BI app on my android phone. I have it accessing one of the locations just fine. Is there a way to add a second location? I realize I will only be able to be logged into one at a time and that is no problem.

I've searched and didn't find an answer.
yes of course..as many as you want.

logbuilder

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My spouse uses IOS and I think she can do it however she only monitors one of the locations. I look at both. The android app is quite different than the IOS app. I like IOS much better in terms of friendliness.

I'm looking at my android app now. I have one location defined and it works fine. I just logged out so I am looking at the Server Login screen, the first page. In bright letters it has the name of the current site. Under that is a grayed "Add New Server ..." but when I touch it, it goes bright for 1 sec and then back to gray. Other than that, nothing happens.

** 5 mins later **

After playing around with it I discovered I could move the Add New Server button into focus. Then I was able to add the new server and am able to connect to it. Maybe that notion of those being buttons that I move to bring into focus is just new to me. Learn something new every day.

Thanks for the nudge to keep going.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Think of it as a selection wheel...this makes it fast and easy if you have a bunch of servers...