WILDFIRE 3.0 IP CAMERA

Teeling611

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Picked up this camera for .50 cents at Habitat for Humanity. Anyone have any idea about this camera. It has a POE connector and a few others. I got it1D44A0A2-CEA4-40B3-94CF-9CE98ED7DDB3.jpegDFDB5CF6-DFCC-4605-B4CA-0136196DBA72.jpegDFDB5CF6-DFCC-4605-B4CA-0136196DBA72.jpeg for the mounting bracket but would be interesting if I could get it to work. Couldn’t find anything online about it. Thanks

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FWIW, they are a now-defunct co. out of Charlotte, NC according to Crunchbase:

"Wildfire Connections, LLC, a wireless IP data networking company, designs, builds, and manages city-wide and county-wide wireless camera and high-speed data networks for city and county governments and their law enforcement, emergency response, and public housing agencies. It custom-designs and builds WiFi-based wireless systems and networks that primarily deliver high-speed wireless Internet access, PTZ camera control and mobile data, wireless two-way audio + video to 911 operators, and wireless video command-posts and bond hearings. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina."

A picture of your cam on their Twitter page ==>> here

Teeling611

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thanks I found a bit more about the camera and some of its specification. AEM’s Wildfire PTZ camera and FTS360 software. Do you think BI may be able to operate this camera? I don’t even want to plug it into my system fir fear of disrupting something. Thoughts?

Looks to still be in business out west.

KEY FEATURES
  • Wildfire PTZ camera system provides you with live 1080p video streaming at 30fps with a 360-degree FOV, 40x optical zoom capability and an internal heater for operation to -40 C/F.
  • FTS360 is your secure and reliable web based software for camera control, viewing live streaming video with azimuth and weather station information overlay.
  • Smart GT for FTS360 uses intelligent camera guard tour technology to provide better visibility to high-risk wildfire locations.
  • FTS360 Overwatch provides shared access to user selectable content from FTS360 for extended teams over PC’s and mobile devices.

concord

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks I found a bit more about the camera and some of its specification. AEM’s Wildfire PTZ camera and FTS360 software. Do you think BI may be able to operate this camera? I don’t even want to plug it into my system fir fear of disrupting something. Thoughts?

Looks to still be in business out west.

KEY FEATURES
  • Wildfire PTZ camera system provides you with live 1080p video streaming at 30fps with a 360-degree FOV, 40x optical zoom capability and an internal heater for operation to -40 C/F.
  • FTS360 is your secure and reliable web based software for camera control, viewing live streaming video with azimuth and weather station information overlay.
  • Smart GT for FTS360 uses intelligent camera guard tour technology to provide better visibility to high-risk wildfire locations.
  • FTS360 Overwatch provides shared access to user selectable content from FTS360 for extended teams over PC’s and mobile devices.
I don't think that company is affiliated with the defunct maker of the camera you purchased for $.50..... :idk:

Teeling611

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
R.I.P but the bracket saved! Autopsy showed amazing quality computer fan, heating pad, two heavy duty electric motors, 5 lenses in camera, lots of heavy duty metal parts.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
R.I.P but the bracket saved! Autopsy showed amazing quality computer fan, heating pad, two heavy duty electric motors, 5 lenses in camera, lots of heavy duty metal parts.
Sounds ruggedized somewhat, which is why I think it was made by (or by an OEM for) the defunct Charlotte-based co. in my post #2.