Wifi based PTZ camera - Thoughts

S0619212

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello folks, it has been quite sometime since I have been here on this forum. Y'all have helped in setting up cameras which is rock solid, so THANK YOU.

Today when I woke up , I saw a notification that my wife purchased this camera from Amazon , I was completely flipped and pissed off that she got a camera without checking with me, the camera she got is probably POS and is against all my standards and for $139. I called her and she said she got it for a $1, I told her no it shows $139 on the app, she asked me to scroll down and sure enough she used some coupons and it was for $1 !!!!!. I didn't say a word and hung up. Now , I am pretty sure this camera is crappy and I wouldn't have gotten this. Since she got it for a $1 , I wanted to check with you all to see if anyone has used this before? Can I have this integrated with BI or is it just a spying device from China?

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
It mentions nothing about RTSP or ONVIF. I'd say return it, get the credit, hopefully the coupons back, and save yourself a lot of time and frustration. WiFi is bad enough to begin with for surveillance and a PTZ at that price point can't be much of a camera.