Why are Custom Models grayed out in my AI tab?

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I need to edit which models are running, but it's grayed out. Is there a way to fix this?
1702784095977.png

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I am seeing the same, I think in a recent release the change was made. As long as you have the models show custom models will work. If it is blank restart the Blue Iris service and it should update the model list.
Problem is that CP.AI is using custom models I don't won't when it analyses images.

JonSnow

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I would like to use ipcam-general, do i need to check "use custom model" in BlueIris Setting tab and then set the model to ipcam-general in the Camera setting AI page?

Right now I do not have the "use custom model" checked, its unclear if both need to be set for it to work.

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to use ipcam-general, do i need to check "use custom model" in BlueIris Setting tab and then set the model to ipcam-general in the Camera setting AI page?

Right now I do not have the "use custom model" checked, its unclear if both need to be set for it to work.
You need both, if in the Main Blue Iris AI Setting tab the Custom model list is blank restart Blue Iris service and the list should populate.