Where do I find all my recordings?

dannieboiz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I can't seem to find any of my old recordings. Someone did a hit and run on my car sometime in the last 48 hours and BI only shows the last half a day or so I can't find anything older than the last half a day.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find any of my old recordings. Someone did a hit and run on my car sometime in the last 48 hours and BI only shows the last half a day or so I can't find anything older than the last half a day.
What are your archive and clips settings..if you didnt properly set blue iris to retain the video you wont have it.
Post images of the clips and archiving tab for BOTH the new and storage folder.

dannieboiz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here are my settings, same for all cameras. Am I missing anything?

BTW: I was able to locate cameras for the time frame needed (like a day or so) but was hoping I can store for at least a week.

frontgate_record.png

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
in the clips and archiving section, select stored from the dropdown and post an image of the current settings.

dannieboiz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I didn't even realize that there are more in the drop down menu. I just moved all those settings to another drive which more storage and will allocate more drives.

When exporting my video, which format do you suggest to get full resolution? Thanks to my cameras, I'm able to pin point the time of the incident as well as a general idea of the suspect's home.

btw: The other disk have about 900GB free, how long can I expect to store 3, 3mp cameras 24/7?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't even realize that there are more in the drop down menu. I just moved all those settings to another drive which more storage and will allocate more drives.

When exporting my video, which format do you suggest to get full resolution? Thanks to my cameras, I'm able to pin point the time of the incident as well as a general idea of the suspect's home.

btw: The other disk have about 900GB free, how long can I expect to store 3, 3mp cameras 24/7?
The storage can be calculated using this calc..https://exacq.com/config/
Make sure to set the % to 100....remember the ONLY important variable is the BITRATE. NOTHING else matters 1mp or 5mp it doesnt matter, frame rates dont matter...enter the bitrate and do the calc..