Where did my Cam2 go?

PaulNH

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm using BI to control my PTZ camera over the garage. This evening I installed a small "eyeball" camera above my porch door. When I added the camera to BI it didn't locate the camera.... I meant to delete the camera however I selected DISABLE. When I try to reinstall the camera it goes to CAM 3. I am assuming that CAM 2 is there somewhere.... I can't figure out how to ENABLE it so that I can delete it. Geeesh.. I'm feeling really foolish right now. I'd appreciate a push in the right direction. Thanks in Advance

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
right click on any border area of your cam viewer vindow and select 'show disabled cameras' in the list
(or may it's uncheck 'hide disabled cameras')

PaulNH

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you so much..... why didn't I think of that !!! Now if I can just get BI to see my camera. The camera works great with it's native program... CERNOVA camera..... I've had it showing on BI several days ago but now the dreaded "Failed to Connect"... even though it's live on the software that came with the camera.... and in an open Firefox web page. I'll get it one way or another! I was able to delete that CAM2 page thanks to your advise!

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
did you happen to enable BI's (relatively new) HW accelleration feature?
I lost one of my generic cams in BI when I enabled that, so i had to turn it off..