Where can i get a corner mount

CodeGreen

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ive seen some of the metal brackets for the corners of houses. Where can i get one for cheap? Ive seen them selling for $25- $35 and then ive seen them if you add-on on AE with a cam for $10. Does anyone have a listing to buy only the mount for ~$10??

Similar to this
http://s.aliexpress.com/6JfUVRRZ
&
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32384682877.html

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
The brackets are dirt cheap. Shipping from China is the killer. Buy a bunch of stuff at once and get the shipping all rolled into one. We know we're spoiled when we think we can order something from the other side of the world for dirt cheap and maybe hope to get it within a week.

CodeGreen

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The brackets are dirt cheap. Shipping from China is the killer. Buy a bunch of stuff at once and get the shipping all rolled into one. We know we're spoiled when we think we can order something from the other side of the world for dirt cheap and maybe hope to get it within a week.
This was my other thought. When I order my next camera, Ill add on two corner mounts. Make it worth it.

spencnor

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ive seen some of the metal brackets for the corners of houses. Where can i get one for cheap? Ive seen them selling for $25- $35 and then ive seen them if you add-on on AE with a cam for $10. Does anyone have a listing to buy only the mount for ~$10??

If you're a decent carpenter I copied this home made wood bracket by another poster on this forum. You can cut a 4 x 4 on a diagonal or use (2) 2 x 4's together at a right angle and close up the ends with other scrap pieces of wood. You can make it any size you desire. Paint to match your house. Cost less than $10. :)

Attachments

tygger

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I've seen a couple other corner mounts posted in this section, but can't find the thread. Wonder where they got there's from.

However, the one Nayr posted is very similar in dimensions to the ones in the Aliexpress link.