What web browser are you using?

Coal_Cracker

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm just curious what web browsers and search engines everyone is using. I'm using Firefox and duck duck go. But it seems recently I'm being not able to connect to servers, especially since I've been trying to set up the computer for my cameras, hyperlinks not working and one hell of a time with the VPN setup that Asus provides. Firefox won't even give a workaround to access the /router.asus.com:8443. I had to use my wifes mac labtop to get back into my router using the IP. Firefox refuses to allow access.

Coal_Cracker

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Everyone, thank you so much! I got the VPN working with brave. I just couldn't access it with firefox. That cost me a few more gray hairs.

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
Firefox and Startpage.com

I use firefox on all of my devices. I don't have to deal with different software if I am on
apple, dos, windows, or Linux.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
A combination of Brave Browser and Firefox.

Chrome just sucks...its pitfully slow and only works properly when you disable ad blocks and other trackers

eeeeesh

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
For my main browsing I use Chrome, BUT, I is also run the uBlock Origin extension and everything goes through PiHole where currently 40% of DNS requests are blocked. I use Brave to access my network stuff - pfsense, synology, pihole, adguard, etc. I use FireFox for my secure stuff and I manually enter passwords, nothing is saved. Lastly I have Opera installed for special thingspihole.jpg