What can I do to get better Fps remote viewing in BI?

CaliGirl

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What can I do to improve the fps playback of the live streams and recordings REMOTELY?

The remote site has 52megabits download and 7.48 upload. My home has 70megabits download and 7.48 upload

I get pretty rough playback on Chrome using @bp2008 's awesome web gui, much better on the IOS app. Really bad playback on any clips that are stored due to alerts.

Where should I start?

BI FPS very low .98 fps to sometimes 3fps then up to 8fps when I choose low-quality option (but too fuzzy to see much):
BI FPS much better in IOS app with same wifi connection:

Reaction score
To add to this question, can the beta be viewed on phone browser? Might be a dumb question, but a quick glance at a few pages of the beta thread turned up nothing although I’m sure the simple answer is in there

actran

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
To add to this question, can the beta be viewed on phone browser? Might be a dumb question, but a quick glance at a few pages of the beta thread turned up nothing although I’m sure the simple answer is in there
@Josh Parsley Yes, I am able to use UI3 on iPhone safari browser. I do not have Android phone so I can't test there.

awsum140

Known around here
Reaction score
Works on my old Galaxy S5 with Kitkat in Firefox and the default, built-in, web browser.

CaliGirl

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Wow, night and day difference on FPS playback with UI3!!!!!! It makes remote viewing much more possible now! Can't wait to look around at the other cool features.

I bumped up the max fps in the group webcast view but that didn't do anything on Ui2. It was at 5 fps as a member suggested to keep it lower for some reason in the past.

UI2 and 3 play in safari browser, but the BI mobile app is much easier to use and see and the fps is pretty good. Not enough realestate on a phone screen to use UI2 and 3 well on my iphone 7.

UI3 FPS went from .38 to 15+!

@CaliGirl It looks like you are using UI2. You should try @bp2008 UI3. FPS on UI3 is better.

Blue Iris UI3 beta test is now open!

You can switch between different streaming modes in UI3 real easily.