What’s your favourite coffee?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Folger's half caff grind, filtered water, gold mesh filter in a Ninja drip coffeemaker with thermal carafe.

My main demand for "good" coffee? Be full-bodied, be VERY fresh and be hot. Can't stand weak, old/stale or cold coffee. :headbang:

EDIT: I forgot the additives: a tablespoon of half 'n half, 2 teaspoons of cane sugar.

Last edited:

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Used be a Folgers guy back in the day....I'm a recovering Coffee Snob......Used to grind my own beans measure it on a scale....and make espresso shots with a Krups( cheapo) machine. A lot to think about when your half asleep...Then came Nespresso. then came covid. Up went the price.
Now I've dug the old Kuerig machine out. Just made a Maple syrup / pecan blend....with whole milk.
I may go back to occcasional espresso shots when Winter comes and I have time on my hands.
Hey you asked LOL.....cheers

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
Looks like some good coffee there. The wife was just saying that she wants to buy a coffee grinder and start grinding our own beans up. She is not too sure about the Nabob being "all" organic. ?
It's extremely good coffee. We grind the beans the night before and load the Bunn drip coffee maker with a filter and the grinds the night before. Rich, dark, smooth, delicious flavor. You can read their story from their web site. Purpose - Mayorga Coffee

I believe their Muy Macho variety would suit @SJGUSMC21 quite well.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I knew @SJGUSMC21 would say the cheapest stuff that will go in a cup!
There is nothing like "Fire Watch" coffee for the 2 A.M.- 4 A.M. shift. (It has been boiling since yesterday @ the 4 A.M. shift start)
Or was it those little packets of instant coffee in Meal Kits stirred
briskly in those stupid metal squished cups?
Hexamine heat tabs anyone? I'll give you a hint Robert Duvall smelled heat tabs not napalm!!???

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score