Well Monitoring

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They let her use the 18" cones that are only 3 lbs. each and are OK for 45 MPH and less. They also don't have 2 reflective stripes so they're for daytime use only.

The 28" or 30" cones for > 45 MPH weigh 8 to 10 lbs. each and carrying 3 or 4 at a time would be a struggle for her, I believe. :cool:

SIR VEYOR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
They let her use the 18" cones that are only 3 lbs. each and are OK for 45 MPH and less. They also don't have 2 reflective stripes so they're for daytime use only.

The 28" or 30" cones for > 45 MPH weigh 8 to 10 lbs. each and carrying 3 or 4 at a time would be a struggle for her, I believe. :cool:
Meh, the collapsible cones are lighter. Probably told her to take what she could find out back. Probably most don’t even need/use cones. Might not be the city but a private compan, so they probably don’t know the regs.

why she’s not using a cordless is weird, unless that’s too heavy for her…

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Might not be the city but a private compan, so they probably don’t know the regs.
Robpur reported it's a private co. installing a well monitor in October. Pretty sure anyone in such a business in WA state in the roadway know the regs but.....there's nothing wrong with the cones she's using in that circumstance anyway. :cool:

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Dang, she works FAST.
I wish I could have been that fast back in the day.
The more time you spend in the roadway the greater the odds of someone coming along texting, reading or DUI and putting an end to what you're trying to do...:wtf::confused:

It's like what @Starglow said in another thread about how riding motorcycles is so unsafe these days due to people driving distracted, among other things.