Web Service Not In Centre of Screen.

abrogard

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This ought to be in 'camera software' I think but there's no category for it there so I'm putting it here.

I have just been viewing my cameras from a browser using this 'web service' plugin for chrome. I can't get it central on the screen - it is all over on the right and a narrow strip of it gets lost there. Anyone run across that before, know a fix?

Very similar thing with my hardware NVR. You have to attach a monitor and then it throws up all these login screens and whatever and all of that is stuck over on the extreme right and though I scraped through alright I think there's a strip missing....

That's an unbranded NVR, just says 'NVR" on it.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Try Pale Moon browser. It removes a lot of the hassles of the mainstream ones that're removing support for camera plugins.

abrogard

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i'll give it a go, thanks. i've now got this free-standing 'easy viewer' thing going and that's better.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
If you're using Dahua, install the 32-bit Pale Moon. The plugins don't work with the 64-bit version.

abrogard

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I will, thanks for the tip. :)

going back to kawboy's post: why're they removing support for camera plugins I wonder?

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Security basically. Too many rogue programmers writing nasty code. Nothing really to do with cameras per se, just the browsers becoming more secure while camera programmers are falling behind.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
This ought to be in 'camera software' I think but there's no category for it there so I'm putting it here.

I have just been viewing my cameras from a browser using this 'web service' plugin for chrome. I can't get it central on the screen - it is all over on the right and a narrow strip of it gets lost there. Anyone run across that before, know a fix?

Very similar thing with my hardware NVR. You have to attach a monitor and then it throws up all these login screens and whatever and all of that is stuck over on the extreme right and though I scraped through alright I think there's a strip missing....

That's an unbranded NVR, just says 'NVR" on it.
Log into your NVR direct with your monitor hooked up...SETUP-->SYSTEM-->DISPLAY try playing with your resolution settings, try a lower resolution and see what happens. Good luck.

display.jpg