Web based viewing - Live View

Reaction score
I'm hesitant to post this as I fear there was something I failed to read or maybe I'm just oblivious....

I've read the Dahua/Lorex software will be updated in 2022 but has something changed where it isn't working lately? The Live View I previously used with IE no longer works, I downloaded the Web Service plugin for Chrome and its terrible, the streams don't load and it just seems clunky. What am I doing wrong?

The Lorex app and the NVR are working without issues, seems it's just the web based viewing options that I'm having issues with. Thanks.

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Welcome to the deprecated software club! I have noticed the recent difficulties with logging in through a web browser. Plugins that are no longer supported is the problem. What/if anything has changed, I do not know. Try Pale Moon 32 bit browser is all I know. It works for me. The 64 bit Pale Moon doesn't work.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Download and install SmartPSS and use it for live viewing, playback, and downloading clips. It’s much better than the NVR interface for this.

When installing, don’t install the PC-NVR module, just the viewer.

dcmkii

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
any ideas how to get password saving working on Pale Moon 32 bit?
I tried downloading the extension classic password editor but it doesn't detect the username and password field

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
No idea on password savers for Pale Moon. I only use it for camera configuration, and use the same password on all of my cameras.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk