Walk of shame

MickPB

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Embarassed to ask but....I drug a camera off the default screen in the BI 5 application...... Can someone tell me how to get it back?
I did look at around in the ? but didn't find this.
Thanks

MickPB

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I did find the frames (yes there is another one now HA HA) beneath the main panel but am still at a loss how to join them back into the main panel.

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
Welcome brother. We've all been there I think.

Should be able to just drag it back in. Drag from the center of the frame, not at the top bar.

When it's back, right-click on the background of the main camera screen and check "Drag lock" toward the bottom. You can uncheck when you want to move things.

walkjp1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Installed a new camera and everything rearranged. Am unable to to drag or find the drag-lock setting? Version 5.5.5 Any help please

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
Some things changed re the layout controls in later versions...

Top right of screen. Click on the icon that looks like a pencil in a box. Then the background will turn green. Grab a window in the center and move it as you want. Click the pencil icon off again when done.

walkjp1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Some things changed re the layout controls in later versions...

Top right of screen. Click on the icon that looks like a pencil in a box. Then the background will turn green. Grab a window in the center and move it as you want. Click the pencil icon off again when done.
Wow! Thank you very much. I would never have found that.

MikeR33

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
When I saw the title initially thought you were about to say that you'd bought a Reolink camera then came on the forums afterwards and had to admit it as your walk of shame :)

walkjp1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
When I saw the title initially thought you were about to say that you'd bought a Reolink camera then came on the forums afterwards and had to admit it as your walk of shame :)
No Reolink. My first Dahua. Trying to learn it vs Hikvision set-up. Seems clunky and difficult.