Walgreens and Paper Bag

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
You and I will just have to disagree. I walked with paper bags when I was a kid and teenager. We re-cycled glass containers...worked for us.
Glass is typically not recycled to the degree we are led to believe. overall it's cheaper to make new glass than to recycle. I believe my recycle services takes all the bottles I put in the recycle bin the hauls them to the landfill. To think all my beer and liquor bottles ended up in a landfill. Hey, I tried...LOL!

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Some glass bottles are recycled. They get ground up and added to asphalt for road paving. You can see it clearly at night because the road surface, when new, has a definite "sparkle" to it. I see it all the time here in The Great Nanny State.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As one who owned two businesses for roughly 30 years, let me tell you that tampons are the least of the problems of things flushed.

I had numerous backups in the restrooms over the years, almost ALWAY's it was caused by some nimrod, flushing things that shouldn't be.
Mens tighty whiteys anyone? Womans panty's, panty hose, a bra, dirty diapers, Unrecognizable stuff and the list goes on....
The single biggest pain of running a business, was dealing with what idiots did or didn't do in the restrooms.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
If I was running a business I would probably set up pit holes in the back of the building for customers to crap into. Makes excellent fertilizer for them trees

As one who owned two businesses for roughly 30 years, let me tell you that tampons are the least of the problems of things flushed.

I had numerous backups in the restrooms over the years, almost ALWAY's it was caused by some nimrod, flushing things that shouldn't be.
Mens tighty whiteys anyone? Womans panty's, panty hose, a bra, dirty diapers, Unrecognizable stuff and the list goes on....
The single biggest pain of running a business, was dealing with what idiots did or didn't do in the restrooms.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Ok, glass condoms, wash and rinse and reuse! Will need different sizes for sure :).
At least the WD40 men use on them should be sufficient to lubricate the conveyer belt mechanism in sewage waste treatment plants