Vivint installed security camera

Lucian

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Omg! They’re so much cheaper! We pay 70 a month for the same thing they charge for $20.. have you used their products? What do you think?
I have been a customer of suretyhome for years. I had the 2 gig vivint panel. they instructed you to swap out the board ( easy do it yourself) and everthing was connected to them for a LOT less. And best of all, you can do changes yourself. It was so easy to program and reprogram sensors. You can buy equipment from them or buy/bring your own including ebay sensors.. They all connect to alarm.com. They give you the option of central monitoring and having them connect to fire/police. However, as our door sign says, 'We don't dial 911". I think you will find the advice here on cams far superior. I dont use Alarm.com cameras.

Reaction score
I have been a customer of suretyhome for years. I had the 2 gig vivint panel. they instructed you to swap out the board ( easy do it yourself) and everthing was connected to them for a LOT less. And best of all, you can do changes yourself. It was so easy to program and reprogram sensors. You can buy equipment from them or buy/bring your own including ebay sensors.. They all connect to alarm.com. They give you the option of central monitoring and having them connect to fire/police. However, as our door sign says, 'We don't dial 911". I think you will find the advice here on cams far superior. I dont use Alarm.com cameras.
Lol at your sign I’m for sure going to talk to my husband about going to seruty instead. Thank you for the heads up?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Lol at your sign I’m for sure going to talk to my husband about going to seruty instead. Thank you for the heads up?
You can typically file a complaint with your State Attorney General via their web site. I'm sure they are very familiar with Vivint.