Video Capture: Teen purposely runs over handicapped man

Reaction score
At the end, the firetruck pulls up-- I had to look at the timestamp to see how long that took--- THEN I realized the firetruck was driving by RIGHT when that asshole ran over the guy in the chair. What timing!

That also is a great example of how the brain works. We focus completely on the shocking element of the video with attention and eyes glued to that area of the screen, and we don't notice an important element happening in another part of the shot.

1663085605357.png

EDIT: Consider how that effect happens in real-life situations rather than video. This is part of the reason why there can be tremendously different "eyewitness" accounts for exactly the same incident.

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I think, in this case, an execution similar to the Zamboni machine scene in "Deadpool" would work rather nicely.

I know that sounds terribly uncivilized but one of the reasons things like this happen is the total lack of consequences for this kind of behavior. Being overly civilized results in the worst in our society becoming totally uncivilized while everyone else walks around like the citizens of "Greater San Angeles", sheeple waiting for the slaughter and then cooperating in their own slaughter.