Very lucky

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
My neighbor across the street was doing lawn renovation. He's lucky he's walking without a limp. Just a little background info....

About 1 minute earlier one of my neighbors about 5 houses down just got finished reading the riot act to the driver of this white Audi. He's a police officer who had his fill of this driver speeding through the neighborhood. I could hear him giving the driver da business and advising him that he'll call to have the local police deal with him and some other choice things said I won't repeat here. In additional to being a police officer he's a SWAT team member and also a trainer for police in several counties so he knows all the departments. So after he's done telling the driver how it is and how it ain't the driver leaves and the cam picked up the following. Take a look at the tire tracks left in the dirt.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
My cop neighbor knows who he is and where he lives in here. He and the guy across the street went down there to confront him a couple of days later. Some bullshit excuse about how he was distracted while putting on his seatbelt. This is just right after the cop yelled at him about speeding and spoke to him for probably 20 minutes. My cop neighbor has given the videos to the local police department with some background info.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My cop neighbor knows who he is and where he lives in here. He and the guy across the street went down there to confront him a couple of days later. Some bullshit excuse about how he was distracted while putting on his seatbelt. This is just right after the cop yelled at him about speeding and spoke to him for probably 20 minutes. My cop neighbor has given the videos to the local police department with some background info.
Distracted driving is distracted driving and a poor excuse. He could have taken out your neighbor, a kid, a mailbox. Victims family wouldn't give him a free pass because he was distracted putting on his seatbelt.

If anything he just admitted to another crime as the seatbelt is supposed to be secured while in park.