Version 4.2.1

Reaction score
This was a HUGE help for anyone using Web Root with Blue Iris

https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Complete/In-C-Program-Data-WRData-there-is-54GB-in-mostly-db-files-Is/m-p/213851/highlight/true#M13354

In a nutshell, the problem I encountered was the direct result of Web Root "Monitoring" BlueIris. In order to keep track of what it was doing, Webroot maintained a DB file of all it's actions, which were apparently a LOT! :) I went into the Webroot interface, clicked UTILITIES then clicked the tab for "SYSTEM CONTROL" and then "START". BlueIris was on "Monitor" and I switched it over to "Allow"...problem solved!

labbie48

n3wb
Reaction score
Going back to 4.1.9.2, too many camera freeze ups and cpu rises to +70%. Will wait until bugs are out.

frank10

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
4.2.1 causes a false motion when there is some movement in other areas not in the selected mask:

Here a TIR travels on the street and it triggers the external stairs where there is the mask. Even a little object like a person triggers that.
Previous version didn't.

Attachments

frank10

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Person triggers:

That tiny person at top in the street causes that trigger!

Weird enough, only sometimes, not always!

frank10

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It seems, somehow the cam (old USB 1080p) changes slightly the overall luminosity, and the motion will get that!
But before this wouldn't trigger it.
This way every sudden change in luminosity (even a cloud) could trigger it.
Now, we have a minimum object size, maybe it should be also a maximum object size to ignore, or specifically a global luminosity variation.

labbie48

n3wb
Reaction score
Tried that, no good still have various camera freezes and very high CPU usage.
I7 4790 32gb ram so the PC is high end

650hpAMG

n3wb
Reaction score
4.2.3.4 on my system also keeps crashing. Double clicking a camera to enlarge it produces a 'false frame' as well and requires closing down the program. Woke up to 50+ email alerts and this is just when it was working as I awoke to a frozen system after a few self restarts. Going back to 4.1.9 for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

labbie48

n3wb
Reaction score
Solved my issue of high CPU usage and freeze ups-----motherboard was failing. Replaced and no more freeze ups and CPU usage down to 35%.
Windows 10x64, Intel 4790, 32Gb Ram.