Vaccine Passports: THIS Is Where It Leads

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sometimes the best commentary is from those not of the MSM

Vaccine Passports: THIS Is Where It Leads
Russell Brand

Vaccination passports are creating public and political dispute across the world. Is this debate a matter of civil liberties, and can the state compel you to take a vaccine with the reward of everyday freedoms?

OgRoar

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
"Vaccine? Oh, no, I'm part of the control group."

I won't fly anymore if it comes to it. No sporting events, fine. No movie theaters, fine. It just means less revenue for them. I've made it just find this last year without all of those things.

My employer already let us know it would NOT be a condition of employment.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What’s sad is that my brother in law cannot even get into Canada to visit his family. They have it locked down so tight that they are not even accepting negative test results or vaccine passports from US. They are placing people in camps until they can get around to test them. It’s just a guess, but I would assume this is the path in which the US is heading down.
By the way, where’s all the people calling the Canadian government racists for shutting down borders?

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Totally Political, and Its coming you know, Here In NY is going to be the testing ground and some Returning Collage students here are "Requiring" it or you do not get in. Any other frogs here starting to feel the hot water yet? Papers Please

Valiant

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
it’s not acceptable forcing people to take vaccines. It might be a good idea to get the shady neighborhood doc in to talk to put your name without giving you a shot. Just saying there are ways and people are doing it in Chicago. :headbang:

I think the global database is a bigger problem than the vaccine itself.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
No wonder iPhones and Flagship Android Phones and wearables have fallen in price drastically (through carrier deals of course) in recent months. :rofl:

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
Requiring proof of vaccines to have access to certain government provided service is nothing new. Just look at the public school system where students have to have up to date vaccines to be admitted.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Requiring proof of vaccines to have access to certain government provided service is nothing new. Just look at the public school system where students have to have up to date vaccines to be admitted.
Indeed.. however, the issue is the balance of power shifts dramatically when you make this into a easy to abuse products by forcing a large database which can be used to control people.

The big brother database of control and mobile device of tracking is a major threat to liberty imho, and remember I am pro-vaccination.