US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Stephen A Smith on PBD podcast said somthing similar to caller two, he said economy, border, conflicts and pretty much eveything was better under Trump but he still thinks he will vote Biden.

When PBD asks what can Trump do to change his mind. He said, his vote may change to Trump depending on how bad Biden can screw up. He also said that reason he cannot vote for Trump is because of his rhetoric, the way he says things.
He also said that he would have voted in a heart beat to any of the GOP contenders mainly Chris Christie and Haley. But wouldn't vote for Desantis, he said he can even vote for crazy talking Vivek because he is a smart dude.
He;s a fucking idiot and part of the intellectually lazy majority

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If you ever wanted proof the media was in the tank for the godless libtard lying hypocrites just Google "Trump Easter message" and you'll get a bagillion of these headlines. You have to work very hard to find the link I posted below which comes from the other side of the planet. Case closed.

View attachment 191234

What is wild about the 99% MSM Hatred for Trump is, other than the young and naïve (Head in the Sand), everyone has seen both in office, this is not a new race. There is now No excuse if someone votes wrong. Those MSM post about Trump is not hurting his campaign at all. All those rock throwing articles from MSM will be forgotten, what won't be forgotten is how Biden spit in God's face with his new Trans. holiday.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
If you ever wanted proof the media was in the tank for the godless libtard lying hypocrites just Google "Trump Easter message" and you'll get a bagillion of these headlines. You have to work very hard to find the link I posted below which comes from the other side of the planet. Case closed.

View attachment 191234

I just noticed that this morning. The landing pages are lit up like never before. Who really controls the landing pages? And I whole heartedly agree with BigRedFish, foreign actors are without doubt getting into the mix more so than ever, and not being stopped by the same social media giants that supported the cry of the fake Russian Collusion. Foreign actors being able to post a hateful Trump narrative. The more hateful Trump narrative, the more hate their sheeple generate.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is a good video that I hope addresses the issue above. Maybe all is NOT lost.

I often thought our future with AI would kill the middle class. There will be the educated (Remnant of the Middle-Class) running AI but the Elites will be feeding it. The poor (Migrants and the previous Middle-Class) will be the laborers. Once all the land is taken (bought/stolen) from the Middle-Class and you own nothing but lease/rent everything (housing/cars/etc.) the Elites will have full Commie Control. Depopulation will be a must to thin out the herd...