US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
A female student from Hazelwood East High School in Missouri is in critical condition after appearing to suffer a serious head injury during a fight with a group of students on Friday.

Graphic video shows another female student picking up the girl's head and repeatedly bashing her head into the concrete after throwing multiple punches. The victim's body was left motionless on the ground.

The girl on the ground then began to have a seizure as other students were seen gathered around and started fighting one another.

The victim, who has been identified as a student named Kailee, was transported to the hospital and remains in critical condition, according to RealSTLNews.

The fight took place near Hazelwood East High School on Claudine Street.

The St. Louis County Police Department is investigating the incident. It's unclear what led up to the fight. Police have not yet reported any arrests.

Teen girl in critical condition after being beaten by mob, head repeatedly bashed into concrete during brutal fight near Missouri high school | The Post Millennial | thepostmillennial.com

My comment: You cannot believe how much this story upsets me. Oh, did I say the usual suspects are involved.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited: