US Elections (& Politics) :)

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I wonder what the "burn down" would be if DJT named Elon Musk as V.P?
Everyones ideal VP would be Elon. Vivek when he was still in the race for President said is ideal VP would be Elon. But he said he cannot choose him because Elon was born in South Africa, which means he is ineligible according to the constitution.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
In a scene from the Movie "Brandon", the puppet passes out during the State of the Union address. Next thing you know, he's gone and replaced by Michelle Obama as the Democrap candidate. Get your popcorn ready for 9PM ET tomorrow evening.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This is how totally screwed Michigan is....

Yea, Whitler and our dyke attorney general are working very hard to turn our state into CA, CO, IL, NY etc.

Id love to get out of this state, but the logistics to move our entire farm is a very daunting task…..

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It really gives me the blues knowing this dirt bag owns a Texas basketball team.

To be frank, It would be nice if he WAS being "given last rites" regardless of who he'd vote for......besides, voting for either certainly won't help with or guarantee your salvation. :headbang:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Let's see now:
  • Rinos removed: McDaniel, McCarthy, McConnell, (a few McOthers)
  • Rinos out of the race: Never Nikki
  • Demoncraps losing badly: Fani Willis, Letitia James, Colorado, Arizona
  • January 6 Insurrection fantasy: destroyed (but political prisoners are still a problem)
What sort of terribly stupid and lame attacks do they bring?
"Trump and the Republican party will destory our democracy!" (Exactly what they've done the last three years!!)
"They want to take away your Social Security!" (We've heard that for way too long, ya know.)
"They don't support our personal freedoms!" (Again exactly what they've done these three years.)

To sum up:
Fear-mongering, projection, lies, slander, false prosecution, and too many other to mention.

I'm just sincerely hoping whoever turned off the cheats in the 2016 presidential election also handles the 2024 election.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Let's see now:
  • Rinos removed: McDaniel, McCarthy, McConnell, (a few McOthers)
  • Rinos out of the race: Never Nikki
  • Demoncraps losing badly: Fani Willis, Letitia James, Colorado, Arizona
  • January 6 Insurrection fantasy: destroyed (but political prisoners are still a problem)
What sort of terribly stupid and lame attacks do they bring?
"Trump and the Republican party will destory our democracy!" (Exactly what they've done the last three years!!)
"They want to take away your Social Security!" (We've heard that for way too long, ya know.)
"They don't support our personal freedoms!" (Again exactly what they've done these three years.)

To sum up:
Fear-mongering, projection, lies, slander, false prosecution, and too many other to mention.

I'm just sincerely hoping whoever turned off the cheats in the 2016 presidential election also handles the 2024 election.
One of my favs:

"The Republicans want to suppress voter freedoms and discriminate by requiring voter ID's and if possible, eliminate mail-in voting."
We all know the Dems want the illegals to vote for the party that let them in AND for dead people to vote and also want people vote more than once....just like in 2020!