gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Thank God!

It’s Official: Ronna Out At RNC

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Why is now the head of Ukraine intelligence saying this, it goes against the narrative.

Further more today Budanov said that that Russia is not using Iranian missiles but admitted that they do use North Korean missiles but is negligible.

This is directly contradicting Zelensky and the Whitehouse NSC director John Kirby daily briefing lies.

To me this looks like the military and intelligence heads of Ukraine are coming to terms with the reality. Zelensky replaced the the general of Ukraine miltary this month who wanted to pull back but Zelensky wanted to hold till the last Ukrainen despite getting a new general the ukraine front lines are folding daily at a rapid phase.

Ukraine is loosing this war and with artillery drying up. Production capacity of Nato combined including USA is 500k shells next year vs Russia which is at 4.5 million shells production capacity. So Russia has close to 10x more fire power.

Zelensky meanwhile.

Reaction score
Thank God!

It’s Official: Ronna Out At RNC

Like what?

Appointed at age 50, McDaniel became a central figure in the Party’s recent triumphs and strategic innovations.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
oh, probably injected him with those mRNA vaccines for Whu-Flu .. that corona virus and related vaccines is great at making blood clots

View attachment 187798
Probably why Nikki Haley still in the race. Once this blood clot thing becomes a norm in MSM, intelligence agencies and even some mentally sick individual's who work in hospitals can kill anyone and blame it on mRNA.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if its true. Everyone knew Tucker was not in danger from the Russian government. But he was in danger in Russia and in Dubai, hell he is not even safe outside his house thanks to the five eyes intelligence service, yes the same one that spied on Trump.

Reaction score
Last night I was trying to watch a clip about Bidens Border (lack of) Policy. What it turned out to be was his idiot spokes woman, Karine Jean-Pierre, do nothing but bash Republicans and blame the border problem on them, and Trump. She also said that from day 1 Biden has been trying enforce the border laws but it was the Republicans (and past administrations) that kept him from doing it.

I have never witnessed such bold ass lies, in your face bull-shit ever. It is one thing for a politician or its political branch/team members to stretch the truth. But the bold ass lies that she was spewing from her carpet cleaning lips, was infuriating. And the press pretty much just let it go. Oh sure, there were a few questions, but nothing. Just blew me away.

I have said it numerous times: This twat would embarrass Joseph Goebbels!

Pathetic

Last edited: