US Elections (& Politics) :)

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Maria Bartiromo: Klaus Schwab Got Up and Walked Out of Room During Argentina President Milei’s Speech at Davos Attacking Globalist Power-Hungry Elites

Good for Maria in outing these people. IMHO they are not for the best interest of this country.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, it pisses me off too. I try my best to sit back and far as I can and observe and stay out of the fray and let the younger, the stronger, the more energetic engage in the battle. I'm old, I'm riddled with arthritis, 2 herniated disks and a plate in my foot. I've seen a lot of this world in almost 75 years, been through some danger, had a few scrapes, I won't bore you with tales of my service....but by God's grace I'm still here. My point? Don't back me in a corner, don't block my exit and don't tell me you're going to do something to me or a loved one that I do not approve of or detest.....we'll both find out if I'm all talk and no action. I pray that never happens but I am prepared.....:blankstare:
Is this your car? :)

1705927006981.png

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
To these WEF commies Elon and Twitter have become "toxic" and "problematic" they can't allow this free speech stuff to continue.

Don't want the Truth to get out there, only their "toxic" narrative/propaganda. "X" is bad...the lady even said it sounded bad. LMAO. How did these Dumbasses get so rich/powerful?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score