US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am completely shocked by the pursuit of injustice carried out by the left because of the Hatred for conservatives and President Trump. Because of this, I truly hope they fry Biden and his entire family. Eye for an Eye, because THIS is what our political system has now become. They no longer represent us, but only themselves, no matter the cost. It is truly despicable how low we have sunk as a nation. I was reading a piece about how Gov. Abbot told an Australian Influencer to go home because she was so tired of seeing so many US flags being flown in our country. Well, after what I have read, there will be one less to fly today.

View attachment 170156
The Left knows it can't get way with all the Fraud they have committed on this next election. They are no where close enough with anyone to be able to run against Trump, we know it, they know it. What do Communist nations do to their political opponents? Jail/Death?

Oh and BTW, the Hatred is actually for God and anyone who worships Him.

Reaction score
My heart has sunken to a new low after reading the news. The only way I could make myself feel any better was to send the POTUS (POS) a email. I know he will not read it, regardless, it does make me feel a bit better. I hope it raises a libtards eyebrows, but it won't.

Signing off for the day. Hope you ya'll have a good one and stay cool!

What is happening to this country right now is very sad. And you are the reason for it. 'I'm going to be the most liberal President ever.' At what cost? Did ever consider this? What your actions would do to this once great nation?
Inflation at record highs....job pay and growth at record lows, the attack on our children, our 1st Amendment rights, our 2nd Amendment rights, our religious beliefs...all due to your weaponizing of the Justice Department, the FBI
and the IRS. Your attack on the Catholic Church and on Parents of School age children. When will it stop?

I am a career Marine. 'Ductus Exemplo'....Leadership by Example. In your 40 plus years of being a Government Employee, what Leadership have you displayed? Don't lie? Don't cheat? Honesty? Yet for 40+ years you have taken a
paycheck at the cost of the American Taxpayer. And what exactly have you done for it? 'Middle Class Joe'. Ha. Tell me the last time you held a Middle Class job? YOU SIR ARE THE REASON WHY TERM LIMITS SHOULD IMMEDIATELY
BE PUT INTO PLACE.

So what are you doing to make it easier for us 'middle class' people to pay our bills? Our inflated electric, gas and water bills? You are actually making it harder by codifying the lefts 'Green New Deal' and shafting the middle class with
your worthless deeds. But you don't' care, YOU HAVE YOURS. Tell me, how is the 'Big Guys' bank accounts (the hidden ones as well) doing these days?

This morning I get up and read all of these new indictments against your lead opponent. What a coincidence, yes? No, its not and you know it. You have turned this nation and our laws into a world dumping ground of embarrassment.

I served this country out of pride and patriotism for our way of life. Now, I hang my head in shame because of what you have done to it. My flag has been removed from the front of my house now...it will once again fly when our way of
life has been restored. 'Semper Fi!', but you wouldn't know what this means.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Jordan does a good job in explaining what is going on, if you go outside his box and really think of all that has changed since the 60's, the picture becomes very much in focus with all of today's perversions...

Since most here are Seniors and have lived through the 60s, our youth is oblivious to how we got to where we are at...

Last edited:

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My heart has sunken to a new low after reading the news. The only way I could make myself feel any better was to send the POTUS (POS) a email. I know he will not read it, regardless, it does make me feel a bit better. I hope it raises a libtards eyebrows, but it won't.

Signing off for the day. Hope you ya'll have a good one and stay cool!

What is happening to this country right now is very sad. And you are the reason for it. 'I'm going to be the most liberal President ever.' At what cost? Did ever consider this? What your actions would do to this once great nation?
Inflation at record highs....job pay and growth at record lows, the attack on our children, our 1st Amendment rights, our 2nd Amendment rights, our religious beliefs...all due to your weaponizing of the Justice Department, the FBI
and the IRS. Your attack on the Catholic Church and on Parents of School age children. When will it stop?

I am a career Marine. 'Ductus Exemplo'....Leadership by Example. In your 40 plus years of being a Government Employee, what Leadership have you displayed? Don't lie? Don't cheat? Honesty? Yet for 40+ years you have taken a
paycheck at the cost of the American Taxpayer. And what exactly have you done for it? 'Middle Class Joe'. Ha. Tell me the last time you held a Middle Class job? YOU SIR ARE THE REASON WHY TERM LIMITS SHOULD IMMEDIATELY
BE PUT INTO PLACE.

So what are you doing to make it easier for us 'middle class' people to pay our bills? Our inflated electric, gas and water bills? You are actually making it harder by codifying the lefts 'Green New Deal' and shafting the middle class with
your worthless deeds. But you don't' care, YOU HAVE YOURS. Tell me, how is the 'Big Guys' bank accounts (the hidden ones as well) doing these days?

This morning I get up and read all of these new indictments against your lead opponent. What a coincidence, yes? No, its not and you know it. You have turned this nation and our laws into a world dumping ground of embarrassment.

I served this country out of pride and patriotism for our way of life. Now, I hang my head in shame because of what you have done to it. My flag has been removed from the front of my house now...it will once again fly when our way of
life has been restored. 'Semper Fi!', but you wouldn't know what this means.
I'll have to get you to edit any email I would send. It would probably contain "I hope they f**in hang your sorry worthless ass for treason and then let a firing squad shoot you.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Awkward: Rachel Maddow Calls Out 'Election Deniers' As Hillary Clinton Offers Blank Stare
Awkward: Rachel Maddow Calls Out 'Election Deniers' As Hillary Clinton Offers Blank Stare | ZeroHedge

According to Clinton, who destroyed evidence with bleachbit and hammers, ran an illegal server out of her house containing highly classified documents, and was given a 'no reasonable prosecutor' pass by the FBI, Trump's indictments represent a "terrible moment" for America, and that "The only satisfaction may be that the system is working."

Things got a little awkward, however, when Maddow launched into a screed over election denial - during which Hillary Clinton sat in silence.

Rachel Maddow says to Hillary Clinton "if bad actors tell us falsely that every election is stolen and that the only way an election is trustworthy is that if they come out on top of it, it tells you something not just about that person but it wounds us as a democracy in a way… pic.twitter.com/QEt1yl9FhG
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) August 15, 2023

Last edited:
Reaction score
So I dove into work today and now have a clear head...and no flag in front of my house (for a while). I am still in disbelief that this shit is going on. But, will see where it leads. I did see this...and in the comments, this cracked me up.....it was about the GOP debates that Fox will be hosting...

1692122357083.png

Reaction score
This is click and bait BS. The article should have NEVER been posted. Absolute rubbish. I don't like this administration (putting it kindly) but this is complete and utter bullshit non-news.
With so much important news going on...wtf would they even post this? How about that '$700' payment to the affected people in Maui...OMG.

1692123589059.png

1692123626425.png

tng5737

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'll have to get you to edit any email I would send. It would probably contain "I hope they f**in hang your sorry worthless ass for treason and then let a firing squad shoot you.
Sorry to say but I'd be very cautious about anything I'd say in a public forum. IF the FBI will send undercover agents into a Catholic church looking for insurrection I'm sure that they are willing to monitor any public forum looking for 'trouble makers' You wouldn't want to get on their 'naughty' list - Santa might just leave you a lump of coal :-}

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is click and bait BS. The article should have NEVER been posted. Absolute rubbish. I don't like this administration (putting it kindly) but this is complete and utter bullshit non-news.
With so much important news going on...wtf would they even post this? How about that '$700' payment to the affected people in Maui...OMG.

View attachment 170185

View attachment 170186
Ah, Now I understand the rosy economic predictions from Yellen ..

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Couple of comments from another forum that I found interesting about the RICO law.

1. I came to the conclusion that RICO was intended for prosecuting anybody who annoyed the Powers that Be, or who owned property that the Powers that Be wanted to take.

2. For RICO to stick, it does not have to be shown that predicate acts enriched an individual, it only has to be shown that the “enterprise” got the illegal financial benefit. Where are the allegations of a “enterprise”? Where are the allegations of illicit financial benefit to the “enterprise” or to Trump?? This RICO count is super weak and should be first thing dismissed. Trump’s case is totally different and innocuous when compared to FJB. The FJB family and Hunter & the big guys web of LLC’s and other shell companies comprise the Enterprise in that case. Predicate acts are the extortionate demands of “pay to play” made to foreign businesses and officials. They are projecting onto Trump what they themselves have done/are doing.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone hear about a black man killing this white postal delivery person?

This is how the NYT reports it...not a single word about race. Is it because a black on white crime?

This is how the NYP reports it....

cushingberry-kills-summers.jpg

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Democrats Denied Election Results 150+ Times Before Trump Was Indicted for Challenging Election

Although a Georgia grand jury indicted former President Donald Trump on Monday for challenging the 2020 election result, Democrats have refused to accept the results of elections they lost for decades.

As Breitbart News reported, more than 150 examples show Democrats denying election results, including President Joe Biden; two-time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton; House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY); Reps. Barbara Lee (D-CA), Maxine Waters (D-CA), and Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX); and failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams.

Democrats Denied Election Results 150+ Times Before Trump Election Indictment (breitbart.com)