US Elections (& Politics) :)

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We're kinda in a catch 22. If the Regime decides *(as I believe they have) to get rid of Biden before the Primarys, that leaves KamAla as President for 12? months before they dump her for Newsom as their chosen puppet for '24

Watch: America's 'AI Czar' Kamala Harris Explains "First Of All, It's Two Letters"
Watch: America's 'AI Czar' Kamala Harris Explains "First Of All, It's Two Letters" | ZeroHedge

Video: Gingrich Says Kamala Harris “May Be The Dumbest Person Ever Elected Vice President”

I have gained this knowledge and now know this knowledge. Because after you gain knowledge, you then know it. This is how knowledge works.

1689278314711.png

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
On Citizens Free Press the link to this article was titled "Am I wrong for loving this headline…"

Easy fix. Give their arm a few hard pills. Something will give and I doubt it’s the concrete. I wouldn’t waste time chistling their hands out.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Secret Service sacrificing its reputation to protect drug offender in the White House
Secret Service sacrificing its reputation to protect drug offender in the White House

Another formerly revered federal agency joins in disgrace the politicized FBI, IRS, and Department of Justice. The Secret Service took just 11 days to close its investigation of the class A illegal drug, cocaine, found in the White House with a figurative shrug of the shoulders and a mumbled “I dunno.”

247501_5_.jpg

Reaction score

Another formerly revered federal agency joins in disgrace the politicized FBI, IRS, and Department of Justice. The Secret Service took just 11 days to close its investigation of the class A illegal drug, cocaine, found in the White House with a figurative shrug of the shoulders and a mumbled “I dunno.”

View attachment 167732
What I do not understand is...

Why did they state that they found coke in the WH? I just don't get it. Why not keep it quiet?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I’m guessing that when they initially discovered it, protocol leaned heavily towards assuming it to be a bio weapon such as ricin or anthrax. They evacuated the building because that was protocol under that assumption

The Secret Service said in a statement the White House was closed as a precaution as emergency crews investigated, and that the District of Columbia fire department was called in to evaluate and determine that the substance was not hazardous

When they identified it as coke, now they had a problem as it was already public information.

Quick investigation, “nothing to see here, move along” and the MSM cuts to the Ukraine war and all is forgotten in a week.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Pedo Joe doing his pedo thing.

Like most liberals, it’s all about the 4 tenets of liberalism

1- Hypocrisy is embraced, Lying as a way of life
2- No personal Responsibility
3- No Accountability for ones actions, no morality to get in the way
4- More Free shit for me

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
We're kinda in a catch 22. If the Regime decides *(as I believe they have) to get rid of Biden before the Primarys, that leaves KamAla as President for 12? months before they dump her for Newsom as their chosen puppet for '24

Watch: America's 'AI Czar' Kamala Harris Explains "First Of All, It's Two Letters"
Watch: America's 'AI Czar' Kamala Harris Explains "First Of All, It's Two Letters" | ZeroHedge

Video: Gingrich Says Kamala Harris “May Be The Dumbest Person Ever Elected Vice President”
How does she plan to achieve killing off humans? Saying the quiet part out loud.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Globalists Suggest "Finance Shock" And Climate Controls To Launch Their Great Reset

…… French President Emmanuel Macron told delegates at the Paris summit that “the world needs a public finance shock” to fight global warming while also creating “equity” for less wealthy nations. He also argued that the current system was not well suited to address the world’s challenges.

Presenters at the event noted that the international economic framework had been battered by a number of crises, including the pandemic and the war in Ukraine, but focused on “the spiraling cost of weather disasters intensified by global warming” as a reason for the ongoing destabilization of financial systems.

This is obviously nonsense, but it fits with the narrative programming that globalists are trying to engineer by linking economic decline to climate change. In reality, there is ZERO evidence that global weather events are any worse today than they were over a hundred years ago before carbon producing industries were widespread. There is no proven connection between carbon emissions and any specific weather phenomenon. The claim is a fraud. There is no man-made climate crisis, as I have outlined and evidenced in previous articles.

But how many people will be fooled into thinking that there is a climate crisis, and what can that hysterical fear be exploited for?

-----------------------

Full disclosure
The original article was written by a gold bug and physical gold dealer, but he cited numerous direct quotes and while his hypothesis isnt new, I find the premise very compelling.
Globalists Are Engineering a Financial Shock, and Here's the Proof

Last edited: