US Elections (& Politics) :)

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Long interview with RFK, over an hour and a half. Once I started I couldn't walk away. Almost everything he said was the "right" answer. There's a long time for more info to be revealed, but he's sure looking like a strong choice, perhaps stronger choice, to Trump. I am kind of shocked hearing myself say that.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Agreed, but ya gotta give him credit..

Media Smears Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. For "Conspiracy Theories" Even As Many Come True | ZeroHedge
But none put it as plainly as The Washington Post. “Robert F. Kennedy Jr. tests the conspiratorial appetite of Democrats,” wrote the Post’s Michael Scherer. Kennedy, Scherer alleged, “campaigns on the idea that powerful people have been working in secret to deceive you.”

The Washington Post may believe that the public’s distrust of the elite is nothing more than a conspiracy theory. But if the last few years have taught us anything, it’s that powerful people have, indeed, been working in secret to deceive us.

Consider how many suspicions that were dismissed as conspiracy theories turned out to be true:

1. Documents leaked by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden showed that the U.S. government was indeed spying on millions of Americans without a warrant and without their knowledge and that such claims of widespread surveillance were neither paranoid nor conspiracy theories. Obama’s Director of National Intelligence had lied to Congress about NSA surveillance before Snowden revealed the truth.
  2. Jeffrey Epstein may have been running a honeypot blackmail operation with the knowledge of the CIA, whose director visited him frequently, according to his private emails.
  3. The evidence is today overwhelming that President Joe Biden’s son and brother sold access to Joe Biden, when he was Vice President, to foreign investors, including Chinese with close relationships to military intelligence.
  4. The Biden administration and media elites have aggressively pushed for bans and restrictions on natural gas stoves while claiming that those who claimed they were pushing for such bans and restrictions were spreading conspiracy theories.
  5. The U.S. really did manage bio-labs in Ukraine, despite propaganda from NPR and others dismissing this reality as a conspiracy theory.
  6. The Pentagon had indeed been covering up evidence of UFOs for decades.
  7. Emails show former NAID director Anthony Fauci and NIH Director Francis Collins conspired to spread the lie that the Covid lab leak hypothesis had been debunked. In truth, there is a long history of lab leaks in the US and around the world, and scientists had hotly debated whether coronavirus research should occur given the high risk of a leak.
The New York Times wrote that “American intelligence agencies do not believe there is any evidence indicating that” COVID-19 was created as part of a bioweapons program. But Fauci’s NIH funding for gain-of-function research may indeed have originated as a biodefense effort.

Calling someone a “conspiracy theorist” is powerful and insidious. It does more than imply that a person is gullible or stupid. It suggests that they suffer from some kind of mental illness, and their opinions are not worth listening to.

Calling someone a conspiracy theorist is an act of delegitimation, just as calling them a racist or climate denier is. The goal is to ostracize and stigmatize, to un-person one’s political adversaries, and to banish their arguments from public discourse instead of refuting them. This is what the media is doing to Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
RFK only happens if Biden dies (as being a mumbling geriatric isn't a concern to the DNC, apparently). We're most likely looking at Trump/Biden round 2.

I like Vivek even though people don't know who he is, and won't ever be able to pronounce his name.

jpc-s4

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with this man? FU!

View attachment 165049
Guess they need our natural gas for the Power Plants to make Electricity, so we replace our gas furnaces and stoves for electric ones, wow how STUPID is that...or they plan to sell our gas to China...:mad:

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
RFK only happens if Biden dies (as being a mumbling geriatric isn't a concern to the DNC, apparently). We're most likely looking at Trump/Biden round 2.

I like Vivek even though people don't know who he is, and won't ever be able to pronounce his name.
RFK said CIA is responsible for JFK assasination.

Vivek said he would shut down the FBI.

In the Fox news townhall Trump was asked about the 3 letter agencies, he didn't have as strong as a response as the above two, he kind a dodged the question. My guess is Trump knows what these agencies are capable to his presidency and his business.

These 3 letter agencies will make sure tumbling Joe wins again, even if Joe falls asleep in any debate or in public event.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I actually think they’re looking for a way out as he’s so far gone even stupid liberals can see he’s not running the country.

They need someone stupid, subservient, preferably someone who checks some minority box, younger, can give the MSM good blowjobs….. Wait! they already planned for this …

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I actually think they’re looking for a way out as he’s so far gone even stupid liberals can see he’s not running the country.

They need someone stupid, subservient, preferably someone who checks some minority box, younger, can give the MSM good blowjobs….. Wait! they already planned for this …
Exactly. Someone is pulling the strings on Joe. He is not capable of anything except eating an ice cream cone.

Reaction score
indeed ..

btw .. I liked this video ..

Thank you for posting this. I actually had tears thinking of what these brave men went thru. I very much dislike the Kennedy's, but I will ALWAYS respect his service to our country.

I have been to Honiara...beautiful land and very nice people. Walking in the paths that are men did, humbled the shit out of me.

Last edited:

tng5737

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Perhaps the Dems best approach is to have Joe run as Prez with Obama as VP Then either let it ride with Obama calling the shots ( he probably is right now) OR shuffle Joe off and let Obama take over as Prez. That may be Constitutional IF he takes over for a sitting President.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Perhaps the Dems best approach is to have Joe run as Prez with Obama as VP Then either let it ride with Obama calling the shots ( he probably is right now) OR shuffle Joe off and let Obama take over as Prez. That may be Constitutional IF he takes over for a sitting President.
The Dems best move is to move to China... ;)

Reaction score
So they wanted an education, knew they would have to pay for it, so now we strap the American Tax Payer with the cost of their educations....that's just great.

1686219826769.png

I took my daughter to the doctors last week. Now, I like this doctor....she is 'different' but a very good doctor. The conversation comes up about the cost of groceries and she says to me: 'Thank God my student loan debt will be paid for soon by the Government...'. My response was, 'Who do you think will pay for it now?' Not a word from her. Not a single word.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So they wanted an education, knew they would have to pay for it, so now we strap the American Tax Payer with the cost of their educations....that's just great.

View attachment 165128

I took my daughter to the doctors last week. Now, I like this doctor....she is 'different' but a very good doctor. The conversation comes up about the cost of groceries and she says to me: 'Thank God my student loan debt will be paid for soon by the Government...'. My response was, 'Who do you think will pay for it now?' Not a word from her. Not a single word.
Money don't grow on trees, my father always said. I would reply, paper money does Dad, lol.

Still amazed at how stupid those who get Gov't handouts are. They don't realize what is handed to them is coming out of their own pockets...well those who work and pay taxes that is...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Money don't grow on trees, my father always said. I would reply, paper money does Dad, lol.

Still amazed at how stupid those who get Gov't handouts are. They don't realize what is handed to them is coming out of their own pockets...well those who work and pay taxes that is...
Need to add Biden tax plan into the latest Farmville games kids play ..