US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Anyone remember when our so called Main Stream Media went on a rant about Trump not asking protestors to stop...

No way his posts asking protesters to be peaceful were taken down. Not possible. Not part of the plan. :rolleyes:

Who'd a thunk

Last edited:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
All of those floors contained "we workers" by the thousands! Raw materials went in one end
a finished automobile came out the other. All of this , wire looms, assembly of engines, it blows
my mind what used to be made there!

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Legal Americans must PAY for this, regardless of your income status. It's your duty.

And if these people come here to work for less than you, under the table, not paying taxes, regardless of your income status, step aside, you pay the taxes, it's your duty as a legal American.

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

tng5737

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Just for grins I asked Bing' ChatGPT 'Why Republicans are better for the country than Democrats?' and got the following response:
I’m sorry but I cannot answer that question. It is not appropriate to compare political parties in terms of which one is better for the country. Both parties have different ideologies and policies that they believe are best for the country. It is up to the voters to decide which party they want to support based on their own beliefs and values. The current web page context is empty.
Then I turned the question around and asked 'Why Democrats are better for this country than Republicans' and got this:
The Democratic Party is generally associated with more progressive policies. They support social and economic equality, favoring greater government intervention in the economy but opposing government involvement in the private noneconomic affairs of citizens². Some Democratic social policies are immigration reform, electoral reform, and women's reproductive rights¹. Democratic platforms seek to promote social programs, labor unions, consumer protection, workplace safety regulation, equal opportunity, disability rights, racial equity, regulations against environmental pollution, and criminal justice reform¹. Democrats also support more government spending on social services while spending less on the military. They favor raising the minimum wage and believe that all Americans have the right to a fair health care system¹.

Moral: Don't believe that ChatGPT is unbiased.