US Elections (& Politics) :)

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't understand why you keep pushing that Trump did something, you're not fooling anybody with your BS baited assumptions. Pick another topic, lets say, Prince Charles, err ugh King Charles and Prince Henry had several trips to Epstein Island, do you, as a royal subject, deserve a chance to go and practice pedophilia too. Or if you've been, should you get as many trips as His Majesties?
The Prince Andrew / Epstein case has been well covered here in the UK and the associated so called hush money. Guilty or not the British public has decided he is damaged goods and persona non grata. To be honest I find it abhorrent. It's a very murky pond and you'll never guess but be quick to defend who else is swimming in it

What lies ahead?

I never had relations with that...,.....But we only toasted marshmallows.......things got sticky.,.....what's clean up........excuse me have you heard of innocence........fake news

1680395635448.png

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Tell me again what the difference is between Nazi Germany, Pre-1990 Communist Russia, and the current day USA?

(Hint: the USA is worse)

Journalist Says DOJ Targeting Him For His Aggressive Post-Jan. 6 Commentary
Journalist Says DOJ Targeting Him For His Aggressive Post-Jan. 6 Commentary | ZeroHedge

Douglass Mackey Convicted For Posting Political Memes From 2016

Trump Supporter Found Guilty, Faces Ten Years In Prison For 2016 Anti-Hillary Meme | ZeroHedge

Investigation Reveals 'Revolving Door' Of DOJ, Big Tech Employees | ZeroHedge

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-indictment-making-history-worst-possible-way

The only real difference is that most have yet to feel the bite of the dying economy.
You wont have to wait much longer

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
I was going to post this on the listening to thread but i was wondering and still i wonder who'll stop the rain

Reaction score
Did you know that Hunter rented a house for $49,910 PER MONTH? Guess who owned it--- his Daddy. It also happens to be the location of the classified documents that Joe stole.

1680399215407.png

Biden claimed about $19k in "rental income" on his tax return from that year.... hmmmm

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The Prince Andrew / Epstein case has been well covered here in the UK and the associated so called hush money. Guilty or not the British public has decided he is damaged goods and persona non grata. To be honest I find it abhorrent. It's a very murky pond and you'll never guess but be quick to defend who else is swimming in it

What lies ahead?

I never had relations with that...,.....But we only toasted marshmallows.......things got sticky.,.....what's clean up........excuse me have you heard of innocence........fake news

View attachment 158877
And I thought TDS was just an American Libtard disease.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
O Canada. Is the USA and Canada in a race to see who can go further down the toilet?

All Libtards can do is spew hate and profanity. Wonder how many times that crazy lady (maybe a man, who knows now a days) said "F##k You" She also yelled "Get Him, Kill Him"

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
All Libtards can do is spew hate and profanity. Wonder how many times that crazy lady (maybe a man, who knows now a days) said "F##k You" She also yelled "Get Him, Kill Him"
Oh, no...surely you're mistaken....they're the party of tolerance....of diversity.....of equality and fairness......NOT!
</end sarcasm>

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
O Canada. Is the USA and Canada in a race to see who can go further down the toilet?

Don’t even give them the honor of the identity “trans Woman”. This guy is no Woman. This should read “Man pretending to be a Woman”

1680443521272.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Seems like something a guy who dresses in bdsm leather and then dances in highheels would do...

View attachment 158907
View attachment 158909
There's a lot more going on here .. Russian Orthodox Church is basically run by the FSB .. and the Ukrainian Orthodox Church is splitting from them, and the Russian Orthodox Kirill ( FSB ) fully supports Putin in attacking and taking over Ukraine ..

This situation is very different than the USA and the separation of Church and State .. this is a case where the State ( Putin ) controls the Church .. Ukraine has no other option but to root out the pro-Putin elements in their fight to be independent from Russia

honestly, I would do the same thing .. root out all pro-Russian elements .. then again I would also root out all those in the USA congress and senate who betrayed their oath to support the US constitution ..