US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
“I think that Elon Musk’s cooperation and/or technical relationships with other countries is worthy of being looked at,” Biden said during a press conference at the White House on Wednesday.

Joe Biden Signals Support for Investigation of Elon Musk Acquiring Twitter (breitbart.com)

My Comment: Biden is once again using the Justice Department to go after his political enemies. This is just so blatant. Looks like Biden wants to give Musk the Trump treatment.
I think The BUYDEN administration needs to be investigated in their relationships with various Social Media companies and "suggesting" topics/stories/content that need "moderation"

Don't Look Up

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for your insensitivity. We have a home in Port St. Lucie where Nicole, now a Cat 1 hurricane, will reach land.

Other members here live in the path of Nicole and may lose their homes or worse.
No, this is for the Deniers. The Hurricane is quite real, sympathies for those in its path. As for the "worst", I know it well.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have no use for Extremists on either side...
Just to be clear, the Foundation of the USA and the principles represented in the USA Constitution were considered to be extreme and the Founding Fathers extremists.

Principles, such as Anti-Slavery also were considered to be extremist - as the entire world practiced forms of slavery and it still exists to some form still, even though the British did their best to squash the slave trade when their were masters of the Seas.

Don't Look Up

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That’s the 2nd such veiled threat referring to armed violence from this poster. I think it makes him feel tough.
I do not make threats, no one here is in any danger from me. That's more than I can say for the Insurrectionists on Jan 6 though, very "tough" too when they have a Mob to support them. Most evident of all is your boy Trump, needs crowd and the attention for his "courage". When alone, he's probably whimpering "I've screwed myself and can't get an abortion"...

Don't Look Up

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Seriously, WTF is wrong with you?
Maybe just taking "meteorology lessons from your clown-in-chief" as he showed his expertise with a marker pen...you should remember that one. A Darwin Award to anyone who believed him and died as a result.

Don't Look Up

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Sounds more to me like a little keyboard warrior with an equally tiny dick. :lmao:
Keyboards seemed to be a very effective weapons for the right wingers, Jan 6th only one example. Otherwise not very effective as a physical weapon. As for tiny dicks, you said you wouldn't tell...

Don't Look Up

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'll take a break for a while now, I'm sure I won't miss much, but on the global scale, I think I'll just watch and see how it all ends
I bet you're the type of person to respond to youtube comments
Only the cherry picked ones, same as you guys...

Don't Look Up

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Stop the presses! Looks like has been a tremendous explosion at Mar a Lago Tuesday evening. Authorities investigating the scene found broken dinnerware fragments on the floor and Ketchup covering the walls (too graphic to show). A specially equipped team was sent in to what was apparently the epicenter of the explosion, where the remains of former president Donald Trump, still sitting in front of the TV, onto which screen was the following graphic...
‘Trumpty Dumpty’ Torched By Murdoch Media: ‘Perfect Record Of Election Defeat’

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
oh the lengths the bs artists go to

DAVID KLEPPER
Wed, November 9, 2022 at 5:45 PM

The video on Fox News showed a Wisconsin poll worker initialing ballots before they were given to voters. It's normal procedure on Election Day.
On Tuesday someone posted the clip to social media and claimed instead that it showed a Philadelphia election worker doctoring ballots.
By Wednesday the bogus claim was being shared by QAnon believers and far-right figures like Michael Flynn, ex-president Donald Trump's former national security adviser. Some noted the worker wore what looked like a common face mask.
“Masked man cheating in front of the cameras on the mainstream media,” read one post containing the clip, which directed users to repost it. “Spread to normies.”
It's an example of Election Day misinformation that reveals how misleading claims emerge and travel, and how innocent events can be spun into the latest viral election hoax. It also shows the kind of baseless rumors and conspiracy theories that were reverberating around the internet Wednesday as candidates and far-right influencers sought to explain away losses and closer-than-expected races.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Don't Look Up

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This is mentally deranged libtards are. The people of the Free State of Florida have spoken.

Is this another "Peoples Front" thing like this...

Don't Look Up

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Sure got quiet here. If anything the remains of Trump may well be quite now...listening to possibly something creeping up behind him. Will it be the Murdocks with Tasers looking to "push Humpty off" because we have intel that Humpty was pushed...
Or could it be an FSB operative behind him preparing for some "Wet Work" now that Vlad doesn't find him useful? Might be Ivanka too, you just never know...