US Elections (& Politics) :)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
If you thought having Hillary investigated was a good thing, but having Trump investigated is a bad thing, you aren't interested in justice. You just want your side to have its own little mafia.
But yet they didnt investigate Hillary or Biden or his crack smoking son. Ask yourself why. Trump didnt delete emails or receive millions in cash on behest of his father.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
But yet they didnt investigate Hillary or Biden or his crack smoking son. Ask yourself why. Trump didnt delete emails or receive millions in cash on behest of his father.
And the FBI didn’t raid Hillary’s home and break into her safe. On the contrary, they did raid whistleblowers homes who had dirt on the Clinton Foundation. Quite different dont ya think?

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Are you serious? Hillary has been investigated multiple times for numerous things. Biden is literally being investigated right now. Both have had warrants served against them and their property.

Nothing has happened against Trump now that hasn't happened to many others. There's apparently an investigation happening, and there's enough evidence for a judge to sign off on a PC warrant.

Again, if Trump did nothing wrong, he has nothing to worry about. Right?

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The FBI is the new KGB.

Top.Men.
They weren't the new KGB when they were investigating a former US Senator and then current candidate for POTUS? Don't look now, but your double standard is showing.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Just read that. From that article

"America is in a full-blown constitutional crisis. The American people have endured a slow, creeping attack on our nation. I had a front row seat in the Russia hoax, and I've watched it get steadily and methodically worse ever since," Caputo said.

"With this militant raid on President Trump's home, we have become Russia. The FBI is the KGB. I should know. I've seen them both in action and I see no difference at all," he said.

“With all the disagreements over presidential documents across almost ever single presidency in history, there was never a military-style raid on a former president's home. Today Joe Biden just guaranteed he will be indicted in 2025. And his son. And his brother," he added.

Caputo was referencing allegations of corruption against a number of Biden family members, including his son Hunter Biden, and brother James Biden, who have been accused of using the Biden family name to peddle influence for international business deals.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I know I posted this earlier but the wife and I started talking about if she wins her case it may open more cases that may actually go against pregnant women. What about bus fares, concert/event tickets, etc. I know it sounds far fetch, but in today's crazy world I don't know. Though we continued our conversation, how would you have the fat lady prove her pregnancy, think of the counter law suits for insinuating that a fat woman was pregnant, LOL

Hopefully just the wording of the HOV Lanes law changes...

I think it's frivolous and she's wasting the taxpayers time and money just because she was stupid and got caught in the HOV lane....no disrespect to expectant mothers, she is just being dumb...IMO.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you serious? Hillary has been investigated multiple times for numerous things. Biden is literally being investigated right now. Both have had warrants served against them and their property.

Nothing has happened against Trump now that hasn't happened to many others. There's apparently an investigation happening, and there's enough evidence for a judge to sign off on a PC warrant.

Again, if Trump did nothing wrong, he has nothing to worry about. Right?
Are you serious? Was Hillary raided? Was Hunter raided? Pray tell where is the report on the hillary investigation - so we can see what was investigated? Was Biden raided? Was hunter raided? After the laptop revelation that the FBI suppressed until the shop owner went to the press, why was hunter not raided?

"There's apparently an investigation happening, and there's enough evidence for a judge to sign off on a PC warrant." lmao hmmmm have we not seen this before... FBI Attorney Admits Altering Email Used for FISA Application During "Crossfire Hurricane" Investigation
"Again, if Trump did nothing wrong, he has nothing to worry about. Right?" What kind of sick logic is that? Does he not have the fourth amendment right? Would you feel the same way if you home was raided?

Try again.

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Are you serious? Was Hillary raided? Was Hunter raided? Pray tell where is the report on the hillary investigation - so we can see what was investigated? Was Biden raided? Was hunter raided? After the laptop revelation that the FBI suppressed until the shop owner went to the press, why was hunter not raided?

"There's apparently an investigation happening, and there's enough evidence for a judge to sign off on a PC warrant." lmao hmmmm have we not seen this before... FBI Attorney Admits Altering Email Used for FISA Application During "Crossfire Hurricane" Investigation
"Again, if Trump did nothing wrong, he has nothing to worry about. Right?" What kind of sick logic is that? Does he not have the fourth amendment right? Would you feel the same way if you home was raided?

Try again.
Trump. Was. Not. Raided.

A warrant being lawfully served is not a raid. Read that part again.

If it feels like a raid, maybe Trump is hiding something? If his supporters are terrified of all this, perhaps they have a feeling he's guilty of a few things?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just read that. From that article

"America is in a full-blown constitutional crisis. The American people have endured a slow, creeping attack on our nation. I had a front row seat in the Russia hoax, and I've watched it get steadily and methodically worse ever since," Caputo said.

"With this militant raid on President Trump's home, we have become Russia. The FBI is the KGB. I should know. I've seen them both in action and I see no difference at all," he said.

“With all the disagreements over presidential documents across almost ever single presidency in history, there was never a military-style raid on a former president's home. Today Joe Biden just guaranteed he will be indicted in 2025. And his son. And his brother," he added.

Caputo was referencing allegations of corruption against a number of Biden family members, including his son Hunter Biden, and brother James Biden, who have been accused of using the Biden family name to peddle influence for international business deals.
And the leftists that cheer this on are so damn stupid and sheeple-like they don't realize this same process can be let loose onto ANYONE that does not lock-step with the current WH Admin, the DOJ and the FBI.

For example, leftist A looks sideways at Leftist B, And leftist B is just a little bit bigger fish in the same pond as leftist A and calls up his/her buddy and says I want so-and-so audited...or searched...or detained...or indicted on some made-up charge...he/she's in the way, or they looked at me cross-eyed or they went before me at the stop sign, their daughter got the last spot on the cheer leading team...yada yada.

I am not kidding, I'm serious as a heart attack. This is NOT good. It will spread like a cancer unless......:idk:

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Wow, wow, wow! I'm not posting this because of the rainfall, but because of the amount of government employees on hand...
Aren't there three privately owned hotels and resorts in Death Valley National Park?

Petrol Stations?

Cafes?

etc etc.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Trump. Was. Not. Raided.

A warrant being lawfully served is not a raid. Read that part again.

If it feels like a raid, maybe Trump is hiding something? If his supporters are terrified of all this, perhaps they have a feeling he's guilty of a few things?
Why are you playing semantics? First, he was in fact raided. They arrived by surprise, entered and forced open a safe. Second assuming arguendo that he was not raided, the semantics are trivial.
I see your logic, if police raid an antifa/blm leaders or bidens home we should assume they did something wrong. Got rid of you - I can stand liars. Dont come here just to spew your political propaganda with only a few camera related posts. You have twitter for that.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Might be a silly question from an ignorant Australian here but is it possible to run afoul of your first amendment on the basis of forum moderation in the US?

Re this warrant at Trump's place, does anyone have a lionk to a copy of the Warrant? Interested in seeing what it says.
Absolutely not. This is the beauty of the united states. No one can dictate what I do on this forum. The first amendment only applies to government infringement. In fact in most states I can fire my employee for their political views (some notable exceptions like NY and CA).

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Don't forget a huge swath of the zombies that watch CNN and MSNBC still think that Trump colluded with the Russians and they know nothing about Hillary's and the Democrats involvement. And Trump was impeached for this hoax. If you don't think that there is Banana Republic corruption in that event then you are a lost soul

Then the impeachment of Trump for looking into the corrupt dealing of bidens son hunter in Ukraine where he made millions for the biden crime family sitting on the board of an oil company (concern about global warming my ass). And the FBI sitting on the two laptops and the phone for over 2 years now. There is incrementing evidence in all that which could bury the biden crime family for life if our lifelong career government officials were not corrupt to the core.